Wedding Crashing

Hatt entered the large mansion through the front doors and began searching for wherever his friend was, sword equipped and ready for anything. However, he soon noticed that there wasn't anyone in site but soon heard a commotion coming from  further within the mansion and headed towards it.

Once he arrived to the source of the noise, he found himself infront of a large doorway with the doors already open allowing him to see inside. There were many people in what looked like a ballroom all gathered around a fight that was occurring between a blond guy and a familiar young boy.

Hatt: Issei?

Due to the commotion being caused by the fight, no one had taken notice of Hatt's entry and he was able to walk right up to the crowd and view the fight up close. As he did, he could tell the blond man was beginning to overwelm Issei and have the advantage.

Riser: Alright dragon boy, time to end this pathetic charade!

Issei: I-Im not done yet!

However, it was clear he was as Riser began to beat Issei down until Issei laid on the floor defeated.

Afterwards, Riser stood and brushed his hands with a prideful smirk.

Riser: Now, while Riser did somewhat enjoy the entertainment this pathetic excuse of a dragon brought, it's time to seal this marriage for good.

Hatt took note of his name, having heard it from Asia and also noticed that Rias along with her friends were present and visibly upset by Issei's defeat.

Hatt stepped forward which Riser noticed.

Riser: Hm, who are you- hey wait a minute, Riser doesn't sense any magical energy from you!

That when Riser finally recognized who Hatt was.

Riser: Hang on! Your that human!

Having heard that the boy standing in front of Riser was a human, murmurs spread among the devils while Rias and her friends were shocked to see their classmate present in the Underworld.

Hatt: I believe you took someone who doesn't belong to you Riser.

Riser knew whom Hatt was talking about but worried not as he would soon deal with this puny human. But before he could, a voice spoke up.

???: May I ask who you are?

Hatt turned and saw a red haired man who looked similar to Rias and was wearing quite flashy looking armor.

Hatt: My name is Hatt Stonecutter and this person here took a dear friend of mine and is keeping her against her will!

At first the man thought he could be talking about Rias but to be sure asked a second question.

???: And who may that be?

Hatt: Her name is Asia Argento and I've come to get her back!

This caused Rias and her friends to gasp as they were not aware Riser had kidnapped Asia while Issei who had slowly gotten up but still beaten, spoke up.

Issei: W-What! Y-You bastard! You took Asia too!

Riser began to slightly panic as he could get into big trouble for kidnapping human, regardless of how weak the rest of the devils may see them. He had also ordered Hatt to be killed which could get him in trouble as well.

Riser: Y-You have no proof of that!

Hatt: Regardless of that, I'm going to get her back!

Riser began to grow angry as this human had the nerve to make demands at him. However, the red haired man spoke again.

???: Riser, is this true?

Riser: N-No my King!

Hatt: Then ask the beaten girl that's outside the mansion, whom you sent to kill me!

This accusion caused more stur among the devils present while Riser was shocked as this made him realize that Hatt had Defeated his peerage members which made him even more angry and unfortunately for him speak before thinking.

Riser: How could a puny human like you defeat the mighty of Riser's peerage-

Riser quickly covered his mouth but it was too late as he had just conformed what Hatt had accused him of cause everyone else present to gasp.

The red haired man was not pleased and spoke up.

???: So you did indeed attack a human and kidnap another Riser!

Riser was not happy at all.

Riser: So what!? There just weak and pathetic beings-

???: Enough!

Riser immediately shut up as the red haired man spoke again.

???: You will return this Asia Argento to Stonecutter and apologize for your unrighteous action, now!

Riser stood there clenching his fists but soon sighed in defeat and lifted his hand. Soon a bright light appeared and out came Asia who Hatt immediately went to and embraced.

Asia: H-Hatt?

Hatt: It's me Asia, your safe now.

Asia sniffled before hugging Hatt back as the red haired man approached them.

Sirzechs: I apologize for Riser's actions, my name is Sirzechs Lucifer, I'm the king here in the Underworld.

Hatt: Thank you sir, I just came to get my friend.

Rias soon approached them along with her friends.

Rias: H-Hatt, how did you get here?

Hatt: Well after beating those Riser sent after me, I forced one of them to send me here.

This surprised them as they thought Hatt was human yet he had defeated some quite strong devils.

However Hatt wanted to know something.

Hatt: May I ask what's going on here in the first place?

Sirzechs this time answered his question.

Sirzechs: This was supposed to be a wedding for my sister and Riser before you came.

This caused Rias, who had for a moment forgot about her ordeal, to have a look of sadness which Hatt took note of.

Hatt: Whats wrong Rias?

Rias didn't respond cause Sirzechs to answer for her.

Sirzechs: It's an arranged marriage, she had no choice in the matter.

Riser started to grin as he realized that this was only a minor setback and that he would still marry Rias. However, Hatt thought of an idea.

Hatt: Is there any way to stop it?

Sirzechs raised an eyebrow before responding.

Sirzechs: There was a  rating game, a battle between their peerage but Riser won in the end.

Hatt looked at Riser who had a shit eating grin on his face then back at the saddened Rias before turning to Sirzechs.

Hatt: I'll take Riser on in exchange for Rias' freedom.

Everyone were shocked by this declaration and some even laughed as what looked to be a weak human had just challenged a high class devil to a one on one fight.

Random Devil: Are you kidding me?

Random Devil: He basically begging for death!

Rias and her friends too were shocked as was Asia who was now worried for Hatt's safety.

Asia: Hatt, y-you can't!

But Hatt had a look of determination and wasn't backing down. He knew Rias, who seemed like a nice person, didn't want this and that her freedom was on the line.

Sirzechs: Are you sure about this Stonecutter?

Hatt: Positive.

Sirzechs looked at him before smiling.

Sirzechs: Well then, let's not waste time.