a bruised wrist

Ice cub and Lilyfay were fighting the wolfy kids, who were holding stolen comics books at the bookstore.

Ice cub:For the 11th time wolfies you can't be stealing comic books you have to get them the proper way with a library card.

Rip:Nah it's more easy just stealing then getting those stupid things, right kevin?her and Howler looked over and seen Lilyfay petting Kevin like a dog.

Lilyfay:Who's a good boy who's a good boy?she started to rub his tummy.

Rip:Kevin!she called him.

Kevin:Oh sorry guys!he got up and ran over to them.

Ice cub:Give back those comics!

Howler:You gotta make us first!Ice cub started to charge at them.

The wolfies started to use sonic howl and the sonic howl was heading towards Ice cub.

Lilyfay:Ice cub watch out!she flew over to him and pushed him out of the way as the sonic howl blew her away.

She landed in a garbage can but depending on the loud sound it made when she landed it means that she wasn't in good condition.

Ice cub:LILYFAY!!!he shouted worried and ran to her.

Ice cub:Are you ok?he got her out of the garbage can and sat her down.

Lilyfay:Don't worry I'm ok.she tried to stand and made sure nothing was wrong but her wrist was hurting alittle.

Lilyfay:My wrist is hurting alittle though.ice cub look at her while she is gripping her wrist.

Ice cub then turned over to the wolfies who were laughing(except for Kevin).

Rip:She shoots and she scores!

Howler:now That's furr-larious!

Kevin:Come on guys that's mean.

The wolfies kept on laughing till they seen Ice cub right about them in anger.

Ice cub:SUPER SNOWBALLS!!!he started to shoot snowballs nonstop at the wolfies.

The wolfies were dodging all the snowballs that we coming at them.

Howler:RUNAWAY!!!

Kevin:What about the comics?

Rip:JUST LEAVE THEM AND RUN!!!the wolfies dropped the comics and started to runaway in fear.

Ice cub landed on the ground and went over to Lilyfay.

Ice cub:Let's go back to HQ maybe Pj robot can help.

Lilyfay:Don't worry it just stings alittle.suddenly Ice cub pick Lilyfay up in a bridal style way.

Lilyfay:Ice cub?..she blushed alittle then ice cub realizes what he just did and started blushing in embarrassment.

Ice cub:Oops sorry I didn't mean..I just...you know!..he started to stutter till he snapped himself out of it.

Lilyfay:It's fine it just sorta..surprised me.

Ice cub:Well don't worry once we get to HQ then I will put you down.while he got his snowboard and started to go while Lilyfay look up at ice cub and gave him a small smile.

*later*

Ice cub and Lilyfay arrived to HQ and all of the other members were already here finished with their patrols.

Gekko:Hey Ice cub and Lilyfay what happened?

Ice cub:Lilyfay is hurt we were fighting with those wolf kids and they howled her into a garbage can.

Lilyfay:Yeah but no bigger it's just my wrist.

Pj robot:*beeps*(Let me see.).she held her wrist out and pj robot started to examine it.

Pj robot:*beeps*(Looks like you only bruised it you'll be fine.).

Lilyfay:See Ice cub no biggie I'm fine.

Ice cub:I guess..sorry I just got alittle worried...Lilyfay suddenly came up hugged.

Lilyfay:It's ok..also thanks for worrying about me I appreciate it.she gave a warm smile as Ice cub hugged back and blushed alittle.

They were hugging for alittle while and a awkward silence was struck.

Catboy:Anyways..I think we should call it a night huh?..he tries to break the silence.

Ice cub and Lilyfay eyes lit up and stopped hugging and sorta blushed embarrassingly.

Owlette:Yeah we should gotta get ready for school tomorrow.everyone started to part their ways.

Ice cub:Well umm..cya tomorrow night.

Lilyfay:You two.she winked at him and giggled then started to leave.