Ice Cub's breakdown

Everyone was in the space HQ in the main area with An Yu and Lilyfay laying down on yoga with Pj Robot checking out if there is something wrong with them while Ice Cub looked really depressed staring at Lilyfay.

Catboy:Did you find out what's wrong with them Pj Robot?

Pj Robot:*beeps*(They only have a few scratches but they're fine but it looks like someone just drained something out of them leaving them lifeless but don't worry their heart rate is perfectly fine just a tiny bit slower than usual.).he said still checking on them.

Newton Star:I wonder who is able to cause such a horrible effect on them.

Catboy:Whoever it is we gotta find out who it is but how?everyone was trying to think while Owlette face palmed.

Owlette:How about we use the pj picture player?everyone started to realize they had that and started chuckling embarrassingly.

Owlette went on the picture player and played the footage of of what happened when An Yu and Lilyfay landed.

Owlette:Should I fast forward?she ask while An Yu and Lilyfay were having a conversation but when they mentioned Ice Cub names he perked up and and almost got out of his seat.

Ice Cub:Wait don't yet what are they talking about, can you turn the volume up?Owlette turned turned the volume up a little more so Ice Cub can found out what they were talking about.

When the gang heard the whole conversation they were having Ice Cub was left speechless and his face showed full guilt and grief.

But soon moved on when they sneaked off into the alleyway where they couldn't see them anymore, everything was good for a second till they heard a blast and seen a flash of light and their shadows getting stunned and fell on the ground then something ran out of the alleyway which Owlette paused the footage but it was blurry.

Owlette:Well at least we got our villain.

Bastet:But who is it, it's all blurry?

Owlette:Well it was moving too fast so I can't really get a good look at who it is maybe Pj Robot can find out, can you find out Pj Robot?

Pj Robot:*beeps*(I'll try my best.).he went to the picture player.

Gekko:ok while Pj Robot let's go watch An Yu and Lilyfay Ice Cub.he suggested but he didn't respond.

Gekko:Ice Cub are you alright?he came over to him who had small tears forming from his eyes.

Ice Cub:This is all my fault...he got down to the ground and put is face down in his hands.

Ice Cub:If I hadn't denied to be partners with Lilyfay then she wouldn't have felt hurt and ended up like this.

Owlette:Ice Cub it isn't your fault.the other power heroes came to comfort him.

Bastet:Yeah it could have happened to any pairing switched or not.

Ice Cub:Yeah but I also hurt her feelings and made her think I was upset with her all because of what Cameron said, I'm so stupid!he was starting to raise his voice a little while he started to grip a little to his face.

Catboy:What did Cameron say?

Bastet:Yeah and who is Cameron.Ice Cub didn't want to respond.

Gekko:It's sorta a long story.

Owlette:Well whatever Cameron said you should never let that get to you, Cameron says lots of hurtful things to us and sometimes it gets to us and makes us mess up our missions badly but we soon make up for that cause we know when it's time to be a power hero and put all of that beside us and focus on what's important and deal with the other things when this is all over, so what I'm trying to say is we should try and stop the villain whoever is doing this so we can stop them from hurting anyone and when we're done you can settle things with Lilyfay.Ice Cub looked up at Owlette who smiled gently I at him.

Ice Cub:*sniffs*Maybe your right if we complete the mission and hopefully when Lilyfay wakes up I can apologize to her...*whisper*and tell her something important...he said the last part to himself and wiped one tear away.

Gekko:I think this calls for a group hug.he started to hug Ice Cub than everyone joined in.

Pj Robot:*beeps*(Guys I hate to break up the group hugs but I think it's best if you all call it a night cause this will take a while to find out who this mysterious villain is and take care of An Yu and Lilyfay at the same time.).

Catboy:We can always go back down and investigate.

Newton Star:It's too risky one of us might get attacked.while everyone was discussing on what to do Ice Cub was just looking at Lilyfay.

Ice Cub:Hey Pj Robot I can stay here and help you for a little while take care of Lilyfay and An Yu.Everyone paused.

Pj Robot:*beeps*(Really are you sure?)?

Ice Cub:Yea..I owe it to Lilyfay anyway...

Gekko:Well if your staying here then I'm staying two.he put his hand on his shoulder.

Ice Cub:Wait are you sure Gekko it makes sense why I should be here by why do you want to?

Gekko:Because I want to be there with my polar buddy plus I think Pj Robot would worked faster if we helped him out.Ice Cub was unsure about this but Gekko gave nodded and Ice Cub gave a small smiled.

Ice Cub:Ok then, it will be me and Gekko.

Catboy:Ok then I guess that leads the rest of us to call it a night I guess?he was confused but just shrugged accepted it.

Bastet:Aw man I wanted to fight a villain today!she was mad and made a sun disc portal and went through it and the portal closed.

Newton Star:I guess I will see you guys tomorrow night!Newton Star left.

Owlette:Night guys if something goes wrong contact us.

Catboy:Yeah we'll be up for a little while night!him and Owlette left.

Pj Robot:*Beeps*(I'll be working call me if something happens.).he went to the picture player.

Ice Cub and Gekko turned to An Yu and Lilyfay.

Ice Cub:Don't worry Lilyfay and An Yu you will be ok...Ice Cub and Gekko started to walk over to them.