unexpected catastrophe

The Gekko-Mobile landed on the ground, An Yu and Lilyfay flew out and started their investigation.

An Yu:Let's stick together just in case something happens.

Lilyfay:Ok..she said with a lowered tone voice which made An Yu turn back at her.

An Yu:Are you ok my fairy friend I sense something is bothering you.

Lilyfay:Well I was just thinking about how Ice Cub didn't want to go with me.she started to twiddle with her hands a little.

An Yu:Well maybe he wanted to spend sometime with Gekko.

Lilyfay:No cause he didn't really seemed like himself at all and I felt like I might have did something to upset..she started look down at her hands.

An Yu:No that can't be the reason why would you think that?she flew over to her.

Lilyfay:I don't know I just felt like I did something wrong to upset him, maybe it was because of what happened last night and how I got hurt or something...she started to look at her wrist.

An Yu:I'm sure when this mission is over you go and confront him and whatever he is upset about it won't be about you.she put her hand on her shoulder for comfort.

Lilyfay:Really?she looked back up at her.

An Yu:Yeah.

Spoilers for "heroes of iceworld" in the next line

Lilyfay:Well I hope your right cause I hate making him upset since that time when that evil scientist guy Romeo stole the Crystal Icicle which made Ice Cub really upset at me and I don't want that to happen again..

An Yu:Don't worry I'm sure that won't happen again.she gave her a small hug.

Lilyfay:Thanks an-

Suddenly they heard something in the alleyway.

Lilyfay:What was that?

An Yu:It sounded like it came from over there.she pointed to the alleyway.

An Yu:Let's see what's over there.they flew quietly towards the alleyway to the corner.

They both landed on the ground, An Yu looked at Lilyfay and gestured her to stay quiet and to follow her, Lilyfay understood that and nodded her head.

They both entered the alleyway and started walking slowly but it was dark and quiet, there was nothing or no one in the alleyway except for trash cans and one large garbage bin.

They kept walking deeper and deeper into the alleyway till they heard a clanging noise behind them so they turned around quickly and seen it was just a garbage can knock over.

They quickly turn back and seen nothing still and still walked till they reach to the wall.

Lilyfay:Well looks like no one is here.sne was relieved for a second.

An Yu:I guess but how did that garbage can get knock over?

Lilyfay:Maybe the-

Suddenly they heard a charging up noise behind them and looked back and seen light.

*a minute ago*

Ice Cub and Gekko arrived at the city and jumped off the Snowmobile.

Ice Cub:Let's get looking Gekko I wonder which villain is up to this?he started using his Polar Bear Sniff to track down a scent.

There was this awkward silence between the two heroes knowing what's happening.

Gekko:So Ice Cub..are you ok?he asked kinda worried.

Ice Cub:I am ok why'd you ask?he turned back at him.

Gekko:Because you were sorta acting a tiny bit off tonight, like you seem like you have something on your mind?

Ice Cub:It's nothing I promise.he lied which made Gekko see right through on what's happening.

Gekko:is it because of the stuff Cameron said?Ice Cub eyes widen a little bit, he started to turn his head back trying to avoid eye contact.

Ice Cub:Maybe...he quietly said.

Gekko:Is that why you didn't want to go with Lilyfay?

Ice Cub:*sighs* Yea...it's just what if Cameron is right what if she would never like someone like me, just look at me..I'm really am a freak just wearing a mask...he sat on the ground while Gekko walked over to the front of Ice Cub.

Gekko:Well all I see is a great hero, superhero costume or not who should stop complaining about what they are cause no matter what it all matters what's in here.he point to his heart.

Ice Cub:I know but-

Gekko:But what just because someone says that Lilyfay won't like you doesn't mean that it's true if you at least find out.which made Ice Cub lift his head up a little.

Gekko:So are you just going to sulk here thinking your not good enough or actually do something, when the mission is over obviously.Ice Cub chuckled and got up.

Ice Cub:I'm going to-

Before he can finish his sentence they both heard a loud explosion and girls screaming.

Ice Cub:What was that!?

Gekko:It sounds like it came from over there let's go.they both started to run where they heard the sound.

*later*

When they arrived where the sound came from they seen Catboy, Owlette, Newton Star, and Bastet huddled up on the floor checking on someone while there was some kind of wreckage in the alleyway behind them.

Gekko:Guys we're here what's going on?him and Ice Cub came over to them.

The others turn their heads over to them who had despair looks on their faces which made Gekko and Ice Cub confused.

Ice Cub:Where is Lilyfay and An Yu?..he noticed they weren't there.

The others still didn't respond and looked back on who they were all huddling up against.

Ice Cub:No...he started to realize the sad truth.

When he got a good look on who it was he started to breath heavily cause it was Lilyfay and An Yu bruised, beaten up, and very grey.

Ice cub started to have a tiny bit of tears coming out when he seen them and went over to Lilyfay.

He sat on the ground and looked in horror on how bad in shape two of his friends were(especially Lilyfay).

Owlette:We need to get them to the space HQ quickly.

Bastet:Me and Newton can bring them to space HQ with my sun disc.

Gekko:I'll take my Gekko-Mobile back to space HQ.

Catboy:Me and Owlette will take the Cat-Car.while Ice Cub didn't say anything and just looked at Lilyfay.

Catboy:Let's go Pj Masks!they all started to run in different directions to the vehicle while Ice Cub was still on the floor looking at Lilyfay.

Newton Star:Ice Cub?...Newton Star sees that he is still on the floor and was about to touch his shoulder.

Ice Cub:I'll go take my Snowmobile...he got up and start to go but looked back and seen Bastet and Newton Star carrying An Yu and Lilyfay and walking through the Sun Disc portal and seeing it closed.

Ice Cub:Lilyfay..please be ok...he started to go.