Prologue: Easter Mayhem

It all had happened in slow motion.....

All at once.....

Families rushing inside the mall pushing workers and other people over for the latest Easter sale in the earliest of the days, parents and older children and adults of kinds of sorts in height, weight, and shape running inside and began to collect and savagely fight over the nearest object to find as they wanted to buy much before anyone could do so.

15 year old William Barkley and his family was acception to this former mayhem, he had remembered the day he wanted to go to the mall with his family as he himself had begged and begged for his life to go no matter how many times his parents had said no over and over again and again from time to time; until eventually they had caved in decided to go and today was that day.

People had piled over each other and fought each other to the death, well actually "to the death" seemed a little more exaggerated to say the least of things but nonetheless how else would he describe it really?

William himself had ran into one of the nearby hole in a wall built in stores and saw the last Cadbury chocolate bunny on the shelf and had grabbed it soon eventually someone else had came from nowhere his school bully out of all people 16 years old and is named Brian Whitestone and soon of course had fought over the chocolate bunny as it had went on until William's parents and Brian's parents had separated them and William's 12 little brother named Jamie had came in time while the parents had separated both children and had grabbed the chocolate rabbit and walked off with it to greet their father.

William had just watched on the floor and struggled and soon pushed Brian Whitestone off of him and soon eventually got up and ran towards his brother and his mother chasing after him with their father as well, soon eventually Brian Whitestone and his family had chased after them as William had spotted them and encouraged the rest of his family to run away as well and go to the nearest cashier in the store.

EASTER SUNDAY