Chapter 6: Joining Them

William ran through the forest and eventually of course enough stood there in the dirt clearing and had seen all the monsters mainly the Easter Bunny and the two giant human sized Egg monsters and soon stood there and looked onwards.

"HEY!!!" William had screamed at the top of his lungs.

The Easter Bunny once crouched there had stood up and eventually looked over and saw William.

"Boy!!!" The Easter Bunny said.

_______

William stood there with the egg in hand and held it up, and he threw it back towards the Easter Bunny and it landed on the ground and eventually of course walked into the clearing closer and stood there as there was a apparent hole in the ground the same burning fissure in the earth and eventually had all of the dead bodies of Williams family members in the large wicker carrier basket.

_______

"HEY!!!" William screamed at the top of his lungs.

"If you're gonna take my family then at least take me why don't you huh?" William asked.

"I just wanted me and my family to have a perfect Easter holiday for fucking once, I brought you here, not my parents not everyone else in my family, me I did so take me instead, it's my fault that I did this, nobody else's." William said.

A moment of pause fell for a moment.

Suddenly then the Easter Bunny had tilted his head and eventually flickered his long rabbit ears as well, soon looked at William up and down and came to conclusion.

"Okay then." The Easter Bunny said.

Just then suddenly the Easter Bunny had lunged forward and eventually swiped it's claws at Williams stomach and pushed him away towards the two human sized Egg monsters and eventually the two Egg monsters had grabbed William and being none the sooner the one Egg monster grabbed William and pulled him to against it's mouth; soon eventually biting him and then pushing William with blood leaking out his wound and eventually pushing him over to the second Egg monster and the monster had eventually grabbed William and shoved him as he screamed and cried in pain and everything and his body was broken as he was lifted up and thrown into the large basket and eventually of course the Easter Bunny had grabbed the basket and dropped it into the hole as William with a dying breathe had seen the orangish firey flames get closer and closer and closer and closer, William had shut his eyes and screamed for impact and soon then eventually as everything had seemed like it was the worse for him and was about to meet the gruesome fate of his entire life and eventually just then......

Everything had went to black for a long moment.