Chapter 3: The Trap, The Bait, and The Lure

The Easter Bunny has hopped onto the roof of the Barkley family house and soon had held a long rope tied to it was a wicker hand backset filled delicious candied treats of sort and he sat there perched in front of the chimney and raised the basket and began to lower it into the long drop that was the chimney as he sang a little tune to himself. "Off to get some tender kids, doo dah, doo dah, I'm gonna eat them all doo dah dah dae!" And then proceeded to giggle at the thought on playing in his own head of him devouring a helpless child.

______

Meanwhile the Barkley family had aid there in bed for a good while in their sleep bags as the rain had patted on the roof and tapped on the glass and silence had drew within the room, William laid there thinking to himself on what he had done, what he had said, and the aftermath that had occured to unfold during the family dinner at the table, from the start of it's downfall of his cousins teasing him read his letter and then his brother Jamie afterwards to him pushing and beating the ever loving shit out of their faces; soon enough he had thought about while he had slept and payed no attention to anyone else.

______

Just then meanwhile as everyone slept Chuck the mouth breather cousin had awoken from his slumber and sat up wiping his eyes and just then suddenly as he had done so a wicker basket had came down from inside the chimney containing delicious sweet candy one of the items had contained a chocolate rabbit wrapped in golden paper topped off with a ruby red bow, soon Chuck had seen this and got up and looked around and soon enough went over to the basket and grabbed the chocolate rabbit, he untied the ruby red bow and unwrapped the gold paper revealing the rabbit fully formed of dark chocolate, Chuck had pulled the chocolate bunny to his mouth and bit into the ear and chewed on the chocolatey piece for awhile absorbing the flavor of the chocolate as he closed his eyes and sighed in hushed relief as the taste was comforting.

The chocolate had a sweet taste with a hint of bitterness to it to add a little more bite to chocolate and soon he had also tasted some more of the chocolate bunny as it had something filled inside of it, it had a thick layer of caramel and with bits of marshmallow inside of it and then he had consumed the chocolate rabbit in it's entirety and soon pulled the basket forward and looked inside with it had contained of such items of peppermints, lollipops, candied marshmallows, and some candy snack that had smelled like cinnamon rolls, Chuck had reached into the basket and soon of course without warning of expectation the wicker basket had suddenly grew arms and legs with hands and feet and the entrance of the basket had grown teeth, sharp pointy human esc teeth had clamped down onto Chucks hands and used it's arms outstretching them and imbedding the hands into the side of his stomach and pulling him into the chimney as then suddenly Chuck had screamed for help as he got pulled up into the chimney and everybody had woke up and ran as fast as they could to the chimney to grab Chuck but was sadly too late; suddenly of course then Chuck had screamed "MOMMY!!! DADDY!!! HELP ME PLEASE NOOOOOOO!!!"

As from below all they could hear was the giggling of a creature and Chuck screaming in terror "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" as then followed to the sound of the creature biting into Chuck silencing him permanently.

Just then falling from the chimney was a shoe that has belonged on Chuck's foot, the shoe was covered in blood and it still had the foot inside of it as the blood and meat of the severed foot had felt fresh and wet, just then the thunder bolt had clapped and soon enough Grandma was seen sitting in the wooden rocking chair near the window.

"It's HIM!!!" She cried out.

Everyone else had turned there heads and soon Uncle Joseph has just said. "Who?"

"The Easter Bunny!" The grandmother cried out.

This was the first time that William had heard his grandmother spoken in actual understable English words.

"The who what?" Uncle Joseph had said.

"No you know what, fuck this I'm getting my gun from the truck." Uncle Joseph said.

"I'm coming with you." Roger said.

"Same here, I hadn't seen Beck come back from anywhere yet." Daniel said.

"Guns won't work on him!!!" Grandma said.

But Uncle Joseph, Williams father, and cousin Daniel had ignored slipped on the raincoats and went outside to get weapons because within their thought whatever was out here was not human or animal and to Uncle Joseph it had taken Chuck but unfortunately was completely unaware of what had happened to Beck.