Epilogue: Wake Up!!!

William had woke up screaming out the sheets of his own bed and stopped for a moment and paused as he had looked around his environment.

He was inside of his room in the comfort of his own bed, everything was fine, he was alive in his room and it was a bright sunny day; everything seemed calm and welcoming and everything felt strange for a moment and eventually of course he got up out of his own bed and soon enough had went downstairs and into the kitchen, through the dining room, and eventually into the living room and to be greeted with everyone in the living room.

Mom.
Dad.
Jamie.
Cousin Daniel.
Cousin Beck.
Chuck.
Aunt Maribeth.
Uncle Joseph.
Grandma.
Grandpa.

"Hey look who's up." Roger said.

"Come over here sit down sweetie!" Pamela said.

William had reluctantly sat down and eventually was handed over an Easter basket filled with treats, snack, and toys and soon enough William had grabbed a chocolate rabbit and gave it to his brother, he gave some items and eventually however he had reached inside and grabbed a familiar object and pulled it out.

In Williams hand he had held an Easter Egg, not just any Easter egg but the very same one that had been given to him after the Easter Bunny killed and took everyone away back into that firey fissure in the earth in the woods in the clearing, the very same Easter egg that was handed to him that read Happy Easter in the cursive writing and paint in the same pastel colors William felt his blood run cold and eventually he looked around the living room and stared at everyone and so far as the look of it everything changed as everybody has the same straight faced look of worry and confusion on there faces as they had slowly began to remember about the previous night.

William looked up at grandma and grandma stood there behind the couch staring at him back as she had knew what had happened and the same thing was happening to William and eventually everyone just looked at each other and eventually the song of Here Comes Peter Cottontail played in the background and eventually everything had seemed like it was fine but not quite as the memories of the events had echoed through his head as the voices of his parents and everyone else had spoken to themselves in their thoughts as they had realized that everything that happened had really happened and was not some sort of disturbing nightmare that had happened.

Not a nightmare but a curse that was brought up on the Barkley family as a reminder of having to show more appreciation for everyone else on Easter Day.

_______

However things were about to change, because William had then held the egg in his hand and shaked it.

William had woken up and had found himself all in a burrowed cave in the ground and it had felt wet and sticky and everything was lit by some sort unknown light of sorts and eventually he tried to move but he was paralyzed from the fall and eventually the Easter Bunny had came over and grinned at the sight of William and smiled drool coming down his mouth and shit.

The Easter Bunny had then said "What a tasty treat."

Then the Easter Bunny grabbed William and soon enough had dragged him to the sticky wet source that had been all of the mangled bodies of his parents and relatives and also other people and children that had been taken from centuries ago and eventually the Easter Bunny had dragged him over to the ground in the underground cave and eventually released the back of the shirt collar and eventually had came over and crouched down on top of him.

"Mmmmmm" the Easter Bunny said.

Soon enough a paralyzed William Barkley had laid their on his back and seen the Easter Bunny lick his stomach slowly with his tongue and soon enough eventually as the suspense of what it was doing had came and went as the creatures tongue had felt soft and wet and warm as the Easter Bunny's breath had felt hot, and soon enough the Easter Bunny had done it.

Soon enough after hours of licking him the Easter Bunny just said "So tasty!" and then proceeded to slowly tear open Williams stomach and begin to pull out and devour his organs slowly at first but then got excited at the fact of the first taste of fresh blood had hit it's tongue and then went into a feral state of mind and then had quickly and aggressively devoured all of his organs and the flesh off of his bones as all poor William could do was cough blood and have his paralyzed body wriggle around as the Easter Bunny had rummaged around the inside of his body.

William wanted to try to push against the creatures chest to get it off of him but unfortunately he couldn't do anything else but helplessly watch as the Easter Bunny had feasted on his body sinisterly giggling to himself and soon enough William bled out feeling panic and then fear and then he had felt nothing at all as the blood drained from his body and everything had felt cold.

EASTER SUNDAY