Chapter 4: Gunning Up

The rain had poured and soon eventually of course Uncle Joseph, Daniel, and Roger had stood there in the rain as Uncle Joseph himself had loaded up each of every on of the guns and handed them to Roger and Daniel and soon of course slammed the trunk shut and eventually of course sooner than later Uncle Joseph cocked the shotgun and came out from around the car to the outside of the house and times and came into the back yard as Roger had stood at the front porch, and Daniel stood beside the car.

Uncle Roger had came into back yard and sooner or later the grass had grown tall and thick, headed inside and soon enough waded through the tall grass before stopping in the center of it all and soon had seen the tall grass move from all around him quivering as it moved and suddenly he raised his gun and cocked the hammer and soon eventually shot at whatever was in the tall grass with him, soon eventually whatever it was had grabbed Uncle Joseph and dragged under and through the back yard as suddenly Uncle Joseph screamed in agony as he had felt the things teeth bit into his leg and then his arm a few times, soon eventually soon the creature was shot at and soon enough Roger and Daniel had came out and grabbed Uncle Joseph and dragged him back to the house and Roger had pushed Daniel inside.

_______

Just then Roger stood there for a moment of silence as whatever it was that had attacked Joseph had jumped up from the backyard on the roof of the house and jumped down onto the section of roof on the front porch.

Roger had aimed his pistol at the underneath of the porch and shot six or seven bullets into it above as he screamed until his voice had soared raw and achey, suddenly silence and just then after that the creature had jumped down collapsing in on top of Roger was a giant Easter egg creature with pastel Easter colored paint as it's skin color and with limbs such as arms and legs with hands and feet and such as a monstrous hideous face with pale yellow eyes and a gnarly mouth of sharp teeth the skin had folded and the creature had snarled and drool had hit Roger in the face.

Roger kindly to this sight had aimed his gun and shot off more bullets than he could ever even count in a life span of the human brain capacity, and then he turned and ran back into the house opening the door and shutting it closed and locking it up.

______

Soon just then Roger stood there at the door as the giant egg creature had pounded at the door as he had went and had shoved the wooden cabinet up against the door and had the rest of the family pain the couch up against the door to as well as well along with a few chairs and other furniture items.

"Board the fucking windows" Roger said commandingly.

Soon eventually after awhile the remaining Barkley family had went to the basement of the house and grabbed wooden boards and nails and a hammer and began nailing the wooden boards into the walls covering up the windows.

______

Everyone had sat down near the grandmother and sat there in silence and just asked her. "Okay what the hell is that thing that's out there?"

Grandma has explained.

"That creature is called The Easter Bunny, it is a evil demonic creature that can only be satisfied if it has taken something, it has only been awakened because of anger and the lack of hope." The grandmother said.

______

Flashback:

"When I was a young little child, I had an excitement feeling that when Easter was coming around and when it had finally arrived it was only the beginning of something evil to come, the village people had gathered up to sacrifice cows and lambs to the entity creature to keep it pleased, and so in return it would give back by leaving baskets made of wicker, containing candies such as sweet chocolates and trinket toys and such and the children would awake to see the baskets at the tables or near their beds." Grandma had explained.

"Everything was fine until one day, the usual guy we had in the village had brought a cow into the woods for the Easter Bunny to or as we had called him back ᛏᚺᛖ ᛖᚨᛋᛏᛖᚱ ᛒᚢᚾᚾᚤ." Grandma said.

"The Easter Bunny is a pagan creature of folklore and had only craved children but to keep it all at bay we gave it sacrificial animals for it to feed on as an alternative so that way it wouldn't take the children away." Grandma said.

"Then one day when Easter had came around the people had ran out of animals to feed it to and when it had came time to sacrifice, the Easter Bunny has came into the village and began breaking into the homes of the innocent villagers and began slaughtering families and children and dragging them back off into the woods to feast." Grandma said.

"This had went on for hours as everyone had died that day and when my family had showed no respect for the village as they had continued to celebrate the holiday and eventually I got angry and stormed off into my room and didn't come back out until nightfall." Grandma said.

"When I had done so I came back downstairs and had seen all of my family members horribly mangled and mauled torn to shreds as each and every room was covered in their own blood and gore as the only that was there that was living and breathing asside from me was him, the Easter Bunny it looked at me as I had felt scared as it had devoured the severed head of my sister it dropped it and then came over to me, it patted a blood covered hand on my head and held out his other hand and in which had held and Easter egg and soon I took it and it went back off into the woods to reside in a 900,000 year slumber." Grandma said.

______

"I never saw my family after that." Grandma had said heartbreakingly as she had shed a tear as it had went down her face and dropped onto the clothing she wore.

Everyone sat there in silence and soon enough Uncle Joseph had broke the silence and just said. "Oh come oooon, really?"

Roger looked at Uncle Joseph in reaction.

"What so we're supposed to believe that we're being hunted and picked off one by one by some sort twisted children's creation?" Uncle Roger had said.

Uncle had gotten up and went over to the kitchen to go grab a beer as he had limped badly on his bitten leg.