Chapter 1: Family Gathering

"William honey sweetie, can you come down here and get the ham from the freezer?"

William heard his mother shout from downstairs in his bedroom while watching a YouTube video.

"Sure mom, coming." William yelled back pausing the video.

Shoes came patting down the stairs rapidly and William had entered into the kitchen greeting his mother kissing her on the cheek and soon eventually head towards the basement.

"Freezer is in the basement right mom?" William asked.

"Yeah baby." His mother replied.

"Okay mom!" William replied back with.

________

William made his way down the basement stairs and soon went over to the freezer and opened it up, he looked inside and spotted a 20lbs honey bake ham William had reached inside of it and had grabbed the ham and shutting the freezer door.

"So who's coming over?" William asked.

"Cousins, Uncle Joseph, Aunt Maribeth, Grandpa, Grandma, Daniel and Beck." His mother said.

"Oooh no mom them?" "Really?" William asked.

"William!" His mom had said with such sternness to her voice.

"Mom you know I can't stand them, they pick on Jamie and shit also not to mention dad can't stand Uncle Joseph." William said.

"They're still your cousins." His mom replied back.

"Yeah but still don't you get annoyed when Aunt Maribeth judges your efforts on decorating everytime for the holidays?" William asked.

"Aunt Maribeth only judges my decorating skills because she is just jealous because I put in the more effort when it comes to the holidays than her while she too busy drinking away on Peppermint Schnapps." His mom replied.

"Just like the time she heavily judged that $15 inflatable Santa Claus you hade set up in the front porch." William said.

"Hey what I do in my own house has nothing to do with that woman!" Williams mother said.

"That's Aunt Meribeth for you." William said.

William turning up and about to go back upstairs and going back to his video and hitting play.

"Hello everyone it's me Markiplier and welcome back to Five Nights At Freddy's." The video had said.

_______

"Tonight will feature of rain and thunder and everything else for this Easter so be prepared." The weatherman said as he pointed to the screen showing tonight's forecast of weather.

"Hey Roger I'm gonna stand outside and wait for everyone to get here." A voice was heard from the other room.

"Okay Pamela." Roger said back in the living room watching a TV show chilling with abeer in his hand.
________

Standing outside waiting was the mother of two charming looking children named Pamela Barkley as she stood there and eventually waited for everyone to arrive, soon eventually cars began pulling up and soon enough climbing out of the cars were:
Grandma Karrie.
Grandpa Maxwell.
Uncle Joseph.
Cousins Daniel, Beck and the little mouth breather Chuck.
Aunt Maribeth.
________

Aunt Maribeth was the last person Pamela had wanted to see, great old judgemental Aunt Maribeth Barkley.

"Jesus H. Christ, it looks like Martha fucking Stewart exploded everywhere here." Aunt Maribeth said.