Part 2

It was now 6 am in the morning and usually, at this hour, Katsuki would be carrying his snoozing son in his arms while he got his things to drop him off to his parents and left for work. But today is different.

"I'm dropping you off at school tomorrow," Katsuki said turning his back to his son and proceeding with cooking.

"Really!?" His son excitedly said, eyes gleaming with joy. "My classmates get to see you!"

"Yeah, yeah. Make sure you got the things you needed for school so there won't be a problem tomorrow morning." Katsuki said.

Once he was done cooking, he took two small bowls from the kitchen cabinet and a pair of chopsticks before placing them all down on the dining table. He then moved back to the kitchen and grab the dish he made and place it on the table as well. "Oi. Time to eat." He called out. But as soon as he went to check the living room, he saw no one.

"Tch." He tched. "Kazui!! Get down here and eat!"

"Yes! I'm coming, i'm coming!" His son yelled and arrived, running downstairs from his room. "I was just packing the stuff I need as you said!"

"Don't run down the stairs, brat!" Katsuki crossed his arms as he watched his son make himself comfortable. Hearing a small sorry from him made Katsuki ruffle his child's hair before sitting down beside him.

Katsuki was taking his time preparing their breakfast. A simple egg and fried rice in the morning would be healthy enough for both of them. Once breakfast is done, he searches for his son's school lunch bag before grabbing the bento box from its drying shelf. Settling the bento box on the kitchen counter, he made his way to his fridge where he grab three pieces of strawberries and sliced them into bite sizes, two pieces of bread pudding, and an orange juice box. He brought out the sausages he prepared earlier from the microwave to keep them hot and place all his son's lunch in his bento box and put it inside the bag along with the chopsticks.

Katsuki was used to this manner by now, especially since he is convinced that him, preparing his son's lunch would be so much better rather than his mother who he was a hundred percent convinced that Mitsuki would give Kazui sweets that were unhealthy. The only difference today is he'll be dropping him off at school.

Thanks to Kirishima taking an early shift, he manages to fit this into his schedule.

Once everything was completed, Katsuki made his way to his son's room. Knocking oh so quietly before inviting himself in.

"Oi. It's time to wake up." Katsuki said as he stood by the bed. Although, seeing his son didn't move an inch made him raise his voice a bit. "Brat. Time to go to school." His second attempt at waking him up seems to work when he saw him shift under his blanket before slowly sitting up, hair disheveled.

"Papa.." Kazuo mumbled rubbing his eyes.

Katsuki's gaze softened. Boy, he was glad that his son looks exactly like him. The only difference he can see was Kazui's hair looking a bit smooth due to his ex-wife's straight ones unlike his spiky ones, and no permanent scowl.

"Come on. Breakfast's ready." Katsuki said. He saw his son raise his arms asking to be lifted up which Katsuki did without breaking a sweat. "And there I thought you were a big boy now," he mumbled. He exited the room and went down to the kitchen where he seated his son on his chair.

An hour and a half passed and both father and son were now ready to leave. Kazui has his backpack on and Katsuki was now wearing his work clothes. He got everything ready before they both depart their home and directed straight to their garage where his auto was waiting.

While Katsuki was arranging his son's car seat, he felt Kazui tug his pants from outside the car. "What is it?" He asked while concentrating on what he was doing.

"Why aren't you in your hero costume?" Kazui asked a bit sad that his classmate won't be able to witness his dad wearing his hero suit.

"My suit remains inside my office where I change. Plus wearing my suit while dropping you off at school would be risky. I don't want any villain striking your school just because they saw me drop you off." Katsuki said. "Get in." He added and secure the belt around Kazui who was now seated and closed the car door once the belt was secured. He then gets into the driver's seat and fastened his seatbelt before he starts the engine and drove off.

The drive was peaceful and quiet. Katsuki is focusing on the road while his son watches everything pass by. Although, this quietness of his son sometimes makes him wonder where he got it from. Not from him, nor his mother that's for sure.

His train of thought was cut off when the school was within his eyesight. Katsuki slightly stepped on the gas and reached the front of the school where he saw a lot of kids being dropped off by their parents. Once he saw where he could park, he turned off the engine. But as soon as he exited his car, people around him started looking.

"Oh, my god. It's Dynamight."

"Mommy look! A hero!"

"Dynamight is here!"

Katsuki tched at this, especially when he saw they started coming closer. But he paid them no mind and went to the back passenger seat where Kazui was waiting for him.

Katsuki open the car door, unfastened his seatbelt, and then helped him get off the car. When Kazui was off, Katsuki slam the car door shut. It was loud enough to let the people around him hear.

"Didn't know there would be a lot of people around here at this hour. Should've fucking gotten my disguise." Katsuki mumble.

"Papa, language." His son scowled at him grabbing his papa's hand.

"Shut it," Katsuki answered and grasp his hand as they both crossed the road.

Once they get to the other side, Katsuki saw a woman that seems to be younger than him exit the building. Her (Hair Length) (Hair color) hair swayed with the wind as she greeted every parent with a smile.

"Look, papa! It's Ms. Y/n!"