Part 23

7 p.m. is what it says to the clock and Katsuki hasn't arrived yet. It seems like Eijiro is quite busy as well for Kazui is still with her.

You were starting to feel uneasy since something must've come up that caused them to be this late. After checking your watch once again, you've decided to just drop Kazui yourself. The thing is, you don't know where Katsuki's parents live and you doubt you'll get a detailed answer from him.

'Well, no harm in trying.' You thought to yourself and poked Kazui who was busy watching some cartoons on your phone.

"Kazui-chan." You called out making Kazui look up at you confused.

"Hai?" He responded.

"Do you know where your bachan lives?" You asked.

You were surprised when Kazui told you the complete address, including the lot number.

"H-how?" You were amazed.

"Papa told me if I got lost, I can state Bachan's address so that someone can take me there safely!" Kazui beamed.

"That's very smart of you, Kazui-chan." You praised and gently patted his head smiling.

"Thank you!" Kazui answered.

"What do you say I drop you instead to your bachan?" You suggested. "I don't think Uncle Eiji will be here anytime soon. Something must've come up."

Kazui just nodded when you noticed him yawning. Of course, he's exhausted.

"Alright. Let's pack our stuff and head out." You said.

Y/n began fixing her things as well as Kazui. Once finished, she checked everything and left the school taking Kazui's hand to hers. She plans on buying something to consume on their way as well since it's been hours since Kazui ate anything.

Y/n took Kazui to a ramen house where Kazui finished his meal almost immediately and ate his yogurt on the bus. You intentionally made him sit at the window seat so that he'd be able to point out the place.

"We're here!" He suddenly exclaimed while pointing to a certain house.

Y/n pressed the stop button resulting in the bus halting a few blocks away from where Kazui's pointing. Carefully, Y/n guided Kazui out of the bus and headed to where he was pointing.

'If this is the wrong house, she could just apologize and say it's the wrong house.' Y/n thought while internally praying, as well as readying herself for the excuse.

When they reached the porch, Y/n shakingly pressed the doorbell twice. She was ready to make an excuse, chanting it over and over in her head. Her dread vanished when a woman who looked exactly like a female version of Katsuki opened the door.

"Can I- Kazui!?" Mitsuki shrieked. "Where the hell is your father?!"

"Bachaaan!!" Kazui beamed hugging Mitsuki.

"That brat," Mitsuki mumbled. "Masaru! Your brat left Kazui to some- wait." She blinked, finally looking at you. "Who are you?"

"O-oh!" Y/n stuttered. "I am Y/n L/n." She said and bowed down. "I am Kazui-chan's homeroom teacher, as well as his babysitter."

"Did Kat-, Bakugo leave Kazui to you?" Mitsuki asked and let Kazui in the house.

"Oh, not entirely." Y/n sweat dropped. "Kazui has been waiting for Kirishima to pick him up. But it seems like something came up. I realized it was getting a bit late so I decided to drop Kazui myself, which I am a bit thankful he knew the whole address." She explained, chuckling in the end.