Part 13

It was the end of the day which means Katsuki needed to get back to work tomorrow. Eijiro finally went back after apologizing personally to Katsuki. Before departing though, Eijiro gave him the address of the court where his now ex-wife's faults will be judged.

This is going to be a huge decision he needed to make since they required him to bring the child. The hell they wanted him to bring Kazui anyway? It's not like Kazui will understand everything in the court, if only, they'll just scare him.

He can't bring Y/n as well...

She doesn't know what's been happening, besides, he met her just recently. Bringing her would be a great thing for Kazui since he can see how comfortable Kazui around her, but he doesn't want to tell everything, at least not yet.

Just thinking about this made Katsuki look at Y/n who's helping Kazui do his daily activities.

She's suitable to be a mother.

To be his mother.

To be his wife.

But not yet. No. He needed to know if his feelings were true.

Wait. Feelings? Tf. Does he feel something for her? What the hell?

You know what, he doesn't even know anymore. He has a lot in his mind, plus this. He'll focus on this soon, but not now.

"Are you sure that's the right answer, mhm?"

Y/n's voice woke him up from his thoughts. Boy, he was glad she's here, or else he'll be the one teaching his kid and a hundred percent they'll end up fighting. Him, smacking the head of his kid, and his kid doing the same thing as revenge.

"Y/n." Katsuki called out making both of them look up.

"Yes?" Y/n blinked at him curiously.

"What do you want for dinner?" Katsuki asked.

What? Why was he asking her? Shouldn't he ask Kazui?

"Eh?" Y/n once again blinked dumbfoundedly this time while sitting on the floor with Kazui.

"Maybe Papa wanted to cook you something, Miss Y/n." Kazui saying out of nowhere making you and Katsuki blush.

"Shut up, brat!" Katsuki yelled face red.

"I won't!" Kazui pouted and crossed his arms as if challenging his father.

"Curry!" You yelled hoping it would stop the father and son bickering. Surprisingly, it did. But you end up being stared at with 2 pairs of velvet eyes. "Curry sounds nice, right?" You sweat dropped tilting your head.

Katsuki scratched his head, obviously annoyed because of Kazui. He stood up and made his way to his bedroom grabbing his car keys and wallet. "Alright dumbasses, let's go."

All three of them got in Katsuki's car.

Katsuki was quite surprised when Y/n set the kid's seat and settled Kazui in it. He got to admit, he was impressed as he watched her from the rear-view mirror and even more surprised when he saw how Kazui behaved around her. It's almost like she changed his child. She knows her way with kids. Well, she's a babysitter. What did he expect?

"All set?" Katsuki asked as he started the engine.

"All set." Y/n said sitting beside Kazui and fastening her seatbelt.

"Aight."

..

The drive was silent. Well, not entirely. Every time they passed a colorful establishment, Kazui would point out every color he saw then jerk Y/n's hand asking if he was right, and Y/n would give a good job, at the same time, correct his errors.