Part 11

After waiting for a ride for almost half an hour, Y/n was finally in front of Katsuki's house. Hell, she didn't expect his house to be this far and big. It makes her apartment look really cheap.

"Here goes nothing. If it's the wrong house then-

Her speech was cut off when the front door burst open revealing a Katsuki with an 'are you serious' look. Y/n's body went stiff as she stared at him, nervously blinking.

"What? Gonna stay here outside? Suit yourself." Katsuki rolled his eyes and was about to slam the door shut when Y/n's foot stopped it from closing.

"N-no!" Y/n stuttered and pushed the door open a bit in panic.

"I can hear your voice all the way from my fuckin kitchen." Katsuki barked. "The hell are you standing outside of my house. What? Scared?" This time, his lips turned into a smirk.

"Of course not." Y/n slightly pucker her lips as her eyes wander around the house. "I was just, well.."

Katsuki shook his head and went back to his kitchen, continuing to cook. "Kazui's still asleep. You can just rest for a while."

Y/n heard him say. She was busy looking around the house to even respond, especially towards the photographs hanging on the wall. It was Katsuki carrying Kazui, Katsuki's parents taking care of Kazui, Kirishima playing with a younger Kazui, and a lot more. But what caught her attention more was the huge painting above the flat screen tv. It was Katsuki, sitting on a sofa carrying what seemed like an 8 – 9 months old Kazui, both staring back at her.

It must've cost him a fortune, she thought.

"Done ogling the pictures?"

Katsuki's voice jolts her, making her turn her head to where his location was. "I was just looking at the pictures." Y/n said.

Katsuki just ignored her and placed the food on the table. "I cooked an extra breakfast. Assuming you haven't eaten anything."

Y/n blushes a little. "I'm fine. I ate on my-" She was interrupted by her stomach growling making her face turn red.

Katsuki smirked at her. He kept his gaze at her as he straightened his posture, crossing his arms over his chest. "You were saying?" He said teasing her.

"I-I don't mind a bite.." Y/n mumbled and made her way to where Katsuki was.

It caught her by surprise when Katsuki pulled out a chair for her to sit on. Her heart was throbbing intensely it would be possible for her to have a heart attack right at this moment.

"W-what are you doing.." Y/n's voice was quiet as she kept her (eye color) eyes on him.

"I may be fuckin crude but I know how to treat a guest." Katsuki said leaving the chair for her to sit on and sat across from her. "Eat up."

"Thank you for the food."

Silence engulfed both the adults as they took their time eating. It was not awkward though. Just pure comfortable silence.

Y/n doesn't know how to start a conversation or where to look at. She's just nervous that if she looked at him, he'll catch her easily knowing that his senses are all heightened since he's a hero. She simply kept her head low to which, making Katsuki angry since he can't look at her face.

Why the hell was she hiding her face? His eyes are on her as he chews on his food. It didn't bother him if he's making her uncomfortable.

"Oi."

Once again, Y/n jolted making her look at him. "W-what?"

"Why're you hiding your face?" Katsuki tsked and took another egg. He raised an eyebrow when he got no response. "Well?"