Part 24

You wake up on the day of your much-awaited date, feeling excited yet anxious. As you step out of bed, you realize that you haven't decided on what to wear yet. You immediately rummage through your closet, trying on different outfits, but nothing seems to make you feel confident.

One of the things that was stressing you out the most was the fact that Katsuki had not given you any details about where the date would take place, leaving you unsure of what to wear.

As you sat on your bed, you glanced at the clock on your bedside table and noticed that you still had plenty of time before you were supposed to meet Katsuki. You pulled out your phone and began searching for outfit ideas for a first date, hoping to find something that would make you feel confident and comfortable.

You found a decent outfit that doesn't look too casual and still appears presentable. So, you decided to go with this idea.

Clothes? Done.

Should you wear any makeup?

Katsuki was feeling extremely anxious, just like Y/n. He had already reached out to Eijiro for help in taking care of Kazui, but unfortunately, he was unable to shake off the unwanted company of a guy who seemed to be closely observing and commenting on his every move.

"Is that really what you're gonna wear?"

"Bro. Are you serious?"

"You're not going in an interview."

Katsuki is becoming increasingly irritated by Eijiro's persistent comments, and his tolerance is wearing thin.

"Will you shut up?!" Katsuki shouted.

"Geez. Calm down, bro." Eijiro sweatdropped.

"Calm down, papa." Kazui meddled.

"Keep working on your homework. Let the adults talk." Katsuki shot a dirty look at Kazui, who quickly returned to his writing.

"Why are you so nervous, anyway? Man, you're losing your cool." Eijiro said as he relaxed on the sofa, a mischievous grin spread across his face.

"Fuck off." Said Katsuki and made his way to his bedroom.

"There's a child in here, ya know!!" Katsuki's reaction left Eijiro and Kazui confused. They exchanged a look before Kirishima shrugged, trying to ease the tension. "He's probably just nervous," Kirishima said with a smile.

Kazui frowned, trying to make sense of the situation. "About what?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"You'll see," Kirishima replied, his grin widening. "Now finish your homework or else your papa will kick me," he added, winking at Kazui.

Hours had gone by and Katsuki was finished preparing for his date. He took his time getting ready, making sure he looked good without coming off too formal or casual. He wanted to impress Y/n but also stay true to himself.

As he walked down the stairs, he witnessed how Kirishima tried to help Kazui with homework. "I'm off," he said to them, grabbing his coat from the rack. "Give me a call if anything comes up or if you need anything," Katsuki added.

"Alright, good luck, bro! I'll see you later," Kirishima said, waving goodbye. Kazui smiled at his father, wishing him luck as well.

Katsuki just smirked. He closed the door behind him and walked towards his car, feeling the cold breeze of the night. He checked his car for any flat tires before getting in and starting the engine, letting the car warm up for a few minutes before slowly driving off his veranda, and making his way to Y/n's apartment.

Age doesn't matter (Bakugo x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara