Part 18

"What?" You questioned a bit surprised.

"Oh! Sheesh! That's not what I meant!" Eijiro panicked on the other line. "I-i mean can I ask you out? Aaahh!! No! That's not it!"

"You want to ask if I can go out?" Y/n clarified, giggling a little.

"Yes!" Eijiro almost yelled. "Are you... Busy?"

"Haha. You're lucky. I'm completely free all day." Y/n smiled but was disappointed deep inside. "Why?"

"Oh. We're heading to Bakubro. I was hoping you could come since the gang wanted to see you again." Eijiro explained as he watches Denki and Sero browse in the aisle of foods along with Mina and Jiro.

"Gang? Won't I intrude on you guys?" Y/n asked nervously. She's not that familiar with his friends, plus, she didn't expect them to be this friendly even though you're just Kazui's babysitter.

"What? No!" Eijiro said, surprised at what he heard. "You're literally our friend now! We'll just come and pick you up after we shop for a snack."

"Hey, who was that?"

"Was that Miss Y/n? Say Hi to her for me!"

"Denki said hi, haha!" Eijiro chuckled, "So, you in?"

Y/n isn't sure what to say. She felt like intruding. Half of her wanted to come, but the other half don't because of this reason.

"Does Bakugo know?" Y/n asked before she respond to Eijiro's offer.

"No. Haha! It's always a secret!" Eijiro giggled. "If we informed him we'll come. He'll just shoo us away!"

Now that's tough. Coming over uninvited was not your thing. But then, it would be fun.

"I-i guess I could come with you guys," Y/n responded but still unsure.

"Great!" Eijiro beamed. "Just send me your address since I kinda forgot where you live. Hahaha. We'll be there at 4:30! See you, Miss Y/n!"

"Yeah. See you." Y/n said ending the call.

Oh boy. This is going to be very awkward.

...

"Hey. After this, we'll pick Miss Y/n." Eijiro said and put his phone in his pocket. "She agreed to come with us."

"Does she now?" Denki looked at Eijiro. "Man, I can't wait to surprise Kacchan!"

"Ehh?? Miss Y/n you say?" Mina pipped in.

"Yeah. She's been hanging out with Bakugo for a while now since she's been taking care of Kazui, remember?" Eijiro said as he took a bag of chips and placed it in the cart.

"Really!? She's the one who did the indirect kiss, right?!" Mina beamed excitedly. "I can't wait to see her again!" She giggled. "Jiro, you're going to love Miss Y/n!"

"I've been hearing a lot about this Miss Y/n," Jiro said while walking side by side with Mina.

"She's very pretty! A really nice woman as well!" Mina said merrily. "Oh! Let's Kazui an orange juice!"

"I'm looking forward to it them." Jiro smiled.

"Hey, Sero- Hold on." Eijiro was about to ask Sero when his phone started vibrating.

He took it out of his pocket and checked the caller ID. It was Izuku. He placed his thumb on the answer button and placed his phone to his ear.

"Hey Midoriya, what's up!" Eijiro answered.

"Hey, Kirishima." Izuku greeted. "I was wondering if you're on patrol today."

"Uh, no. I'm actually with the gang. What's up?" Eijiro responded.