Author Note

Important to read and can be modified

Welcome! Good to see you! I'm butterflyeffect1x, the author of this book. First of all, I would love to thank you for choosing this book to read and I hope you find it as exciting as you think it is.

This is the first book of the book series "The Heart Wants What It Wants" series. Once you reach the end of each book, you will know why the serie is called this way. It contains three books: Lost Devotion, Desired Lust and Addicted Intimacy . Weird names, aren't they? But you will get the point after.

Until now, I'm writing the first one. When I'll reach a certain chapter, I'll start the second one but without publishing it, until I finish the first one. Same thing with the third book.

I hope you enjoy your reading and I would love to receive your books reviews if possible. If anything is blurry or not clear, please contact me by my instagram  @\butterflyeffect1x.books

Have a good journey :)

TROPE

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hate to Love - Forbidden love

THEME

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Formula One.

PLOT

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eleanor, a talented reporter, has been working in the Formula One world for a few years. She is determined to prove herself in a world dominated by men. She never had a good history with the opposite gender as she had been hurt before, not just once but several times. So she always keeps her guard up and focuses on solely her career. Just when she thought that her race weekend would be like any other, an accident changes everything. That accident leads her to cross paths with Rafe, a charming Ferrari driver who is known for his mysterious nature hidden behind his good looks and talent on the track. It doesn't only lead to their paths crossing, but also to a misunderstanding that puts them on the wrong foot. Despite their less-than-ideal first meeting, Rafe doesn't accept letting Eleanor think badly of him and tries to clear the air. Eleanor, being wary of men, keeps her walls up and refuses to give him a chance. But Rafe doesn't give up as he was determined on making her his, as he found himself being drawn to her since the moment he laid eyes on her months ago. As his efforts continue, Eleanor can't but feel her walls slowly crumbling down and starts to give up to her feelings for him. But their relationship brings up the danger to her career as she's not allowed to form any kind of relationship with anyone associated with the sport. With her job involved, Eleanor can't but think about her future with Rafe who has no problem putting his career on hold for her. Will she be able to give love another chance and risk everything for Rafe the same way he does for her? Or will she choose her career and let go of him, fearing the consequences of such forbidden love?

PLAYLIST

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Heart Wants What It Wants - Selena Gomez.

Reminder - The Weeknd.