17.

𝐸𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓇

_________________________

A hotel.

Wow.

This man can't even pull off a good surprise or a date.

We're entering the luxurious realm of a five-star hotel, the place looks breathtaking, with its exquisite architecture and lavish interior. The view from the flour-to-ceiling windows is mesmerizing, offering panoramic views of the city skyline. The staff is here and there, making sure that every guest's needs and desires are met with utmost excellence.

I'm sure if I ever want to stay just one night here, I'll need to walk by that grand entrance with one kidney.

With a warm smile, the lady at the front desk greets us, ensuring a seamless check-in process. Rafe takes care of it as he starts speaking with her in Spanish, not giving me any chance to comprehend what they are discussing. Her smile is wide as she nods along, making my curiosity grow even stronger.

Wait, is today the day?

He brings me to a very fine hotel -somewhere I surely can't afford on a regular basis- and blinds me with how magnificent this place is, just to have a one-night stay.

You horny stupid Rafael.

I thought you were some kind of a gentleman who will keep my secrets in a safe place, give me a sense of security and make me rethink my judgment of love, but here we are.

So I'm assuming you brought me here to jerk me around with what I'm sure is an eye-rolling and toes-curling fuck that I'll never forget, Rafe?
I mean I wouldn't mind, but—

What the fuck I am saying? I surely mind! I only have sex with someone I genuinely care about and have a meaningful connection with.
I don't hook up around with anybody. Such physical activity or whatever you want to call it is something special, intimate, and reserved for those who hold a special place.

It's not just some sexual encounter, it's making love.

"Mi sol?" his voice calls out, interrupting my spiraling thoughts. I look up at his face, noticing a hint of concern in his eyes, "Are you fine?"

No, I'm not.

I'm not you ducking piece of shit. You thought I'm a gold digger who can easily be swayed by a spontaneous luxury place and sexual encounters. I trusted you, you bastard, I do. I thout you'd lost your mind, but you didn't actually have it, because from the start you think by your tiny one-inch dick.

I wanted to say that, I wanted to say more and roast him with every fiber of my being, spelling out any inconvenient vocabulary I know.

But I didn't. Instead, I said.

"Why are we here?"

My question intensifies his grin as he leans in, his eyes twinkling with mischief. I focus on the dark shades of his brown eyes, trying to maintain composure and hold back composure.