Chapter 2: Rescuing a Bunny

Narrator: Previously in The Bull Rider's Before Adventure.

Striker: Finally.

(Striker shows up while pointing one of his guns at Zeronos.)

Striker: (smirks) You're exactly where I wanted you to be.

Zeronos: Who do I owe the displeasure to meet?

Striker: Call me Striker. And I've got orders to terminate you!

(Striker shoots, but Zeronos dodges, and then he blocks another shot with his ZeroGasher. Striker then draws another gun.)

Striker: Let's see you handle THIS!

(Striker shoots more bullets, but Zeronos shoots missiles, which overpower the cowboy. Zeronos then flips the handle around and attaches it to the Blade perpendicularly. He then pulls back on the blade to open up the 'bow' component of the weapon. The Bowgun then increases in size. As he is about to finish Striker, the latter flees.)

(A few moments later, Tokuro, Deneb and Mikuru are seen finding some food.)

Tokuro: We found food. Our lucky day.

(Suddenly a portal opens up, and then two figures show up, which surprises the three.)

Tokuro: (eyes widen) You are...

(Tokuro, Deneb and Mikuru are surprised by seeing Fox Alistair and Yatsuhashi Daichi from Remnant.)

Tokuro: (eyes widen) Fox Alistair and Yatsuhashi Daichi from Remnant? What brings you here?

Fox: We have been brought here by our former leader Coco.

Tokuro: (shocked) She didn't...

Yatsuhashi: Unfortunately, she betrayed us

Fox: Glad to know you're humans and... (looks at Deneb) Who is this?

Deneb: I'm Deneb, Tokuro's Imagin.

Yatsuhashi: Imagin?

Tokuro: We'll explain that later. By the way, where is your other teammate? You know... Velvet?

Fox: (eyes widen) Velvet?

Yatsuhashi: Coco must have taken her...

Fox: Or she's somewhere else.

Tokuro: (bows) Let us help you find her.

(Fox and Yatsuhashi look at each other and nod.)

Fox/Yatsuhashi: We appreciate your help, sir...

Tokuro: Tokuro, Tokuro Asahina. This is my sister Mikuru.

Mikuru: (bows) Hi.

Tokuro: Okay, let's go!

(Meanwhile, a certain bunny faunus is seen running away from someone, but then she is found by Valentino.)

Valentino: There's no escape for you, I got you now!

(Velvet tries to run again, but Valentino kidnaps her.)

(Back to Tokuro and his group, they are trying to find Velvet, but can't find her.)

Tokuro: Any signal of her?

Fox: Negative.

Mikuru: Not a single person.

Yatsuhashi: Nothing...

Tokuro: Damn... I feel bad for her... she must be around... lost...

(Suddenly they hear some screaming.)

Tokuro: Or not...

Fox: It must be her.

Yatsuhashi: Let's check it out.

(They go to find the source of the scream. Back to Valentino, he is seen holding Velvet, who tries to escape, but is unable to do so.)

Velvet: Get off me, you creep

Valentino: Watch your mouth, bitch!

(Then Valentino throws her down and is about to do something, but Tokuro and his group arrive in time.)

Tokuro: (angry) STOP!

(Valentino turns to see Tokuro and his group.)

Velentino: (glares) Who the hell do you think you are?

Tokuro: The only one who can stop you!

(Then he prepares to transform.)

Tokuro: Henshin!

ALTAIR FORM!

(Tokuro becomes Kamen Rider Zeronos, and then a thunder crashes into the ground as he attaches the handle to the blade with the tip of the triangle aligned to the blade. The Aura Saber then grows, almost tripling its size.)

Zeronos: Let me say this from the beginning: I am fairly strong!

(Valentino shoots some smokes, but Zeronos dodges them. While he fights, the others manage to rescue Velvet.)

Velvet: Fox? Yatsuhashi?

Fox: You're safe now. Let's go!

(Fox, Yatsuhashi, Mikuru and Deneb get Velvet out of the battlefield while Zeronos keeps fighting Valentino as he dodges his bullets before turning his ZeroGasher into a bowgun, and then he shoots him down. Knowing he can't fight for much longer Valentino runs away.)

Valentino: MARK MY WORDS! I SHALL RETURN!

(Then Zeronos reverts back to Tokuro, and returns to the group as he sees Velvet and blushes madly.)

Tokuro: (in mind) Wow... she's so... beautiful...

(Then the screen fades out.)

(To be continued)