Chapter 13: Revelations and Miracle

(Tokuro is seen noticing his grey hairs, and this didn't go unnoticed by his friends and sister either.)

Fox: It's that Zero Card, isn't it? That thing's doing this to you.

Yatsuhashi: Listen, Tokuro. You have to stop using that. You'll end up killing yourself.

Tokuro: (coughs) I try to not use it... (coughs) but I simply can't stop... (coughs) just... help me to get Velvet back, okay?

Fox: She's our friend, and we'll do whatever it takes to save her.

Yatsuhashi: That's what friends stand for.

Mikuru: Just... don't use the Zero Card in the process.

Tokuro: (apologetic) I really can't stop using this card... (coughs) I'm sorry, sis.

Mikuru: (in tears) Why... (runs off) WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

(She keeps running off as everyone gets worried about her.)

Fox: First Velvet, now Mikuru...

Tokuro: (coughs) Find... her... Deneb...

Deneb: (bows) Yes sir.

(Deneb runs off searching for Mikuru while Fox and Yatsuhashi decide to have a talk with Tokuro.)

Fox: Why are you still planning to use the Zero Card?

Yatsuhashi: It's about Stolas, isn't it?

Tokuro: Huh?

Yatsuhashi: You still remember what happened to him, don't you? That's why you're planning to continue using this card.

Tokuro: No... (coughs) it's not because of the moment I failed to save him... (coughs) it's because I don't want to lose anymore people... (coughs) since those Demons and Orcs... (coughs) have taken over the world...

(Fox turns to Yatsuhashi and they nod.)

Fox: Look, we understand. Being a huntsman isn't easy either.

Yatsuhashi: But you don't have to do it all alone. We'll be at your side, always.

(Tokuro coughs as he smiles by seeing that they understood his resolve.)

(Meanwhile, Deneb is seen finally finding Mikuru as he goes to comfort her.)

Deneb: Are you alright, Mikuru-chan?

Mikuru: (sobs) My brother always risks his own life. And that's what makes me afraid... he might get seriously hurt... I don't wanna lose him... (sobs) he's the last member of my family...

(Deneb keeps comforting Mikuru.)

Deneb: I know how much you worry about him, but I assure you he's gonna be...

(Before Deneb could finish his sentence, he sees something he never thought he'd find again.)

Deneb: The ZeroLiner

Deneb: The ZeroLiner. I thought I lost it ever since I came here.

Mikuru: Huh? (turns to see the ZeroLiner) What is a ZeroLiner?

Deneb: ZeroLiner is a steam locomotive with cars which can be linked to it. It can be used regardless of how many Zeronos Cards are left, even none.

(As Deneb keeps explaining about the ZeroLiner to Mikuru, he suddenly has an idea.)

Deneb: Maybe I can make a card which can reverse Tokuro back to the age he was before.

Mikuru: Okay, let's get to work!

(Deneb and Mikuru get inside of the ZeroLiner, where they start to work.)

(Cut to OOZIE'S, Velvet wakes up to find Asmodeus and Fizzarolli, who stand over.)

Asmodeus: Soon my plan will be complete, and I WILL BE UNSTOPABBLE!

(The duo starts laughing as Velvet is scared for her life.)

Velvet: (in mind) Tokuro... Mikuru... Fox... Yatsuhashi... please come and save me...

(To be continued)