Chapter 6: Birthday Crashing Strike

(At Stolas' Mansion, the owner himself calls Tokuro and his friends for an announcement.)

Stolas: Hello, my dear friends. I have a very important announcement to make. My daughter, Octavia, is having her birthday party tomorrow, and I would be honored if you could join us.

Tokuro: : Really? That's great news. We'd love to come.

Stolas: Splendid. There's just one thing. I need you to act as her bodyguards as well. You see, there are some people who don't like me very much, and they might try to ruin the party.

Tokuro: Don't worry, we'll protect her. We're not afraid of anyone.

Stolas: Thank you. You're such wonderful friends.

(Timeskip)

(Tokuro and his group are seen celebrating Octavia's birthday as Tokuro and Velvet gave her some gift boxes, and Mikuru placed a cake she made along with Deneb. Everyone cheers and claps as they sing Happy Birthday and after they're done, Tokuro looks at Velvet.)

Tokuro: Wanna dance?

Velvet: (smiles) Sure, why not?

(Tokuro takes her hand and leads her to the dance floor. Suddenly Striker appears.)

Striker: Well, well, well. Look who's here. The traitor and his friends.

Stolas: Striker. What are you doing here?

Striker: I'm here to kill you, of course.

Tokuro: Not at my watch.

Stolas: Let's go, Tokuro!

(They prepare to transform.)

Tokuro/Stolas: Henshin!

ALTAIR FORM!

SKULL FORM!

(They transform into Kamen Rider Zeronos and Kamen Rider Yuuki.)

Zeronos: Let me tell you this from start. I'm fairly strong.

(They charge at Striker, who starts shooting, but Yuuki deflects the bullet while Zeronos slashes and kicks him. Yuuki slashes him too. Deneb slashes Striker again while dodging his shots. The cowboy then starts dodging, much to their annoyance.)

Zeronos: You bastard, stop dodging!

(Yuuki then stabs his leg, and then they start beating him. And some minutes later, he decides to run off.)

Yuuki: We did it. Thank you for saving my daughter's party.

Tokuro: No problem, Stolas. I'm glad to help.

(Then they revert back to normal, and everyone continues celebrating Octavia's birthday.)

(Meanwhile, Striker is seen bruised as he curses himself for being unable to accomplish his mission.)

Striker: Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. How could I lose? How could I lose to them? (punches the ground) I failed. I failed miserably. They beat me. They humiliated me. They made me look like a fool. A weakling. A loser. I hate them. I hate them so much.

????: Hello, Striker!

(Striker turns to see an artificial Imagin named Eve.)

Striker: Who are you?

????: Call me Eve, and I am here to help you against Zeronos and Yuuki

(Striker gets confused, but then he sees the G Den-O Belt and the Rider Pass.)

(And the screen fades out, Striker laughs maniacally

(And the screen fades out, Striker laughs maniacally.)