Chapter 10: A Risk To Be Taken

(At OOZIE's, Velentino comes in breathing heavily, and Asmodeus notices that as he approaches him.)

Asmodeus: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU? WHERE'S STRIKER?

Valentino: I had... to let him die by that bastard's hands...

Asmodeus: (angry) YOU DID WHAT?

Valentino: I had no other choice, I didn't want to join such a loser like Striker and...

Asmodeus: (kicks Asmodeus) SILENCE!

(Velentino gets frightened as he knows he never saw Asmodeus so furious. The latter suddenly realizes something.)

Asmodeus: Give it to me!

Valentino: Huh?

Asmodeus: The Yuuki Belt. Give it to me! NOW!

(Meanwhile the group is seen still looking for Asmodeus' hideout.)

Mikuru: Where did that coward run off to?

Tokuro: Maybe if we follow his trail, we can find where Asmodeus is hiding.

Fox: And what will you do next?

Tokuro: Fight him, of course... and destroy him!

(Suddenly a Demon/Orc hybrid comes in.)

Tanarukk: You humans have become a thorn in our side for too long! TIME TO DIE!

Tokuro: I don't think so. (to Deneb) Let's go, Deneb!

Deneb: Right!

(Tokuro prepares to transform.)

Tokuro: Henshin!

VEGA FORM!

(Tokuro becomes Zeronos in his Vega Form.)

Zeronos: Let me say this from start... I'm fairly strong!

(Then Zeronos, Mikuru, Fox, Velvet and Yatsuhashi charge at Tanarukk, who controls a fireball and shoots it at them, sending them sprawling.)

Zeronos: I shall never give up!

(Then he prepares to use the Zero Card.)

Deneb: (worried) Tokuro, don't!

CHARGE AND UP!

(Zeronos changes to his Zero form, and charges at Tanarukk, slamming him down. They then keep fighting as Zeronos throws Tanarukk down before dodging his attacks and kicking him. He then shoots the hybrid before using his ZeroGasher to slash one of his arms.)

FULL CHARGE!

(Zeronos charges up the Denebick Buster and shoots Tanarukk down, pulverizing him. As he detransforms, Tokuro coughs a little as he looks to see his hands with wrinkles.)

Tokuro: Oh my god...

(To be continued.)