Chapter 11: Demise of Valentino

(Tokuro is seen looking as his wrinkled hand as he turns to Deneb.)

Tokuro: Deneb, what's happening to me?

Deneb: Using the Zero Card has consequences. Every time you transform, you'll grow older.

(Back to OOZIE'S, Asmodeus is seen returning as he gives the Yuuki Belt back to Valentino.)

Asmodeus: I have already done what I needed to do with this.

Valentino: What are your plans now, sir?

Asmodeus: You don't have the right to know. (glares) Not after you left Striker to die!

Valentino: Alright, alright, I'll avenge him!

Asmodeus: (glares) You better! I had enough of your incompetence!

(Valentino then leaves OOZIE'S.)

(Back to Tokuro and his gang, they see what's happening to him.)

Mikuru: (worried) Onii-chan... are you alright?

Tokuro: Don't worry, sis. I am.

Velvet: Are you willing to continue what you're doing, my honeybun?

Tokuro: I'll do what I can for the world to be saved.

(Fox and Yatsuhashi nod as the gang continues their journey until they are encountered by Valentino and his guards.)

Dia: (drinking a milkshake) Oh, hello

Dia: (drinking a milkshake) Oh, hello... milkshake? It... tastes good.

Valentino: (stern) HEY! WE'RE NOT HERE TO PLAY, WE'RE HERE TO CRUSH THESE BRATS ONCE AND FOR ALL! AND I WANT IT TO BE DONE, GOT IT?

Summer: Right away, Mr. Valentino.

(Then Tokuto, Fox, Velvet and Yatsuhashi charge at the trio. Fox slashes Dia.)

Dia: Ow, come on. (slashes Fox) Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to. Only self-defense.

Fox: (slashes Dia) Just shut up and fight.

(Summer punches Velvet and kicks Yatsuhashi, but then Velvet kicks her and Yatsuhashi holds her. Tokuro and Valentino are seen fighting as the latter slashes the former with his cane, sending him to bump into Velvet.)

Tokuro: Oops, sorry.

(Summer breaks free from Yatsuhashi, only for him to throw her down and stomp her stomach. Fox slashes Dia three times, making her bleed to death.)

Fox: It looks like I'm a star after all.

(Yatsuhashi grabs Summer up and kicks her as Velvet uses her semblance and punches through her.)

Yatsuhashi: Damn, that's dangerous.

Velvet: (excited) I did it! Hehe!

(Back to Tokuro, he is still fighting Valentino, who sees that his guards died.)

Valentino: (sighs) Disappointing... (pulls out the Yuuki Belt) Why did I bother anyway?

Tokuro: Deneb, come!

Deneb: Hai!

(Tokuro and Valentino prepare to transform.)

Tokuro/Valentino: Henshin!

VEGA FORM!

HIJACK FORM!

(They transform into their Rider Forms: Tokuro as Zeronos (Vega Form) and Valentino as Yuuki (Hijack Form).)

Zeronos: I'll tell you this from start... You're fighting me!

Yuuki (Hijack): You will pay for Striker!

(They start fighting as Zeronos easily beats Yuuki (Hijack Form).)

Yuuki (Hijack): You just don't get it, do you? (gets kicked in the balls) Argh!

Zeronos: Where are the real gold stars?

Yuuki (Hijack): You bastard... your efforts will be in vain, just like your attempt to save that false king!

Zeronos: (angry) Now you've done it!

Deneb: Tokuro, don't!

CHARGE AND UP!

(Zeronos changes to his Zero Form, and Yuuki (Hijack) tries to punch, but feels his hand breaking.)

Yuuki (Hijack): What the hell?

Zeronos: Prepare to regret the day you crossed my way!

(Zeronos kick Yuuki (Hijack) down, and then he prepares to finish him.)

Zeronos: FOR STOLAS!

FULL CHARGE!

(Zeronos performs a charged shot at Yuuki (Hijack), and his body starts electrifying.)

Yuuki (Hijack): NOOOOOO! WHY DO I HAVE TO FAIL? FORGIVE ME, ASMOOOODEEEUUUUUUUUUUSS!

(Yuuki (Hijack) is reverted to Valentino as he explodes, leaving the Yuuki Belt behind. Zeronos picks it up.)

Zeronos: This belt was never yours, Valentino...

(He then detransforms as he coughs violently and sees more wrinkles on his body, this makes the others worried about him.)

(To be continued)