3/Contract

Amber:What k-kind of contract?

Brian:Well I talked to Mia many times and she said she's not into theses sexual stuff, so she wants to keep our relationship on the low key.

Amber:What? That girl is stupid, what's fun about that?

Brian's Pov

I smirked and pinned her to the wall.

Brian:What's bothering you? She's my girl.

Amber:Yeah, but.... But... But...

Brian:But, but, but what?

Amber:Brian, You know what I mean. We understand each other. What's fun about a relationship, that doesn't involve sex, or teasing... Or playing around. It's like you're dating your sister.

Brian:With that I agree, so let's make a contract.

She looked at me confused. I smirked and said.

Brian:I've been thinking about it and I think this could be a good idea.

Amber:What?.....

Time skip, at his house.

Amber:A BDSM Contract? Brian, you're out of your mind.

Brian:Would you just calm down? You haven't even heard what I have to say. We make the rules and it's not technically BDSM.

Amber:Huh, h-how do You mean?

Brian:I mean, we don't have sex, but we can pleasure each other. More specifically, I mean.... We could play with each other's body parts but no dick in the hole.

Amber:That actually sounds fun. We get to make the rules huh?

Brian:Yeah.

Amber:How long does that contract due?

Brian:Well, I was thinking until Mia is ready for that kind of thing so about a year but after that if she's not in. Our contract ends and I break up with her.

Amber's Pov

Just for that? You're doing this contract just cause Mia doesn't want you to touch her that way?

You'll be playing with my feelings, should I let you?

NO, I won't let you play with my feelings.... I'm gonna make you forget about her and fall for me. That way, you break up with her and you'll be mine.

Amber:Alright, let's make up the rules.

Brian:Okay, first, no sex just teasing and playing and fooling Around.

Amber:Okay, second.....

We were listing The rules until we made A full contract.

. No sex, just teasing and playing and fooling Around

. No strings attached

. Mia doesn't know about any of this

. The contract doesn't end until someone says so or gets settled.

Brian:The rules are pretty easy, and I don't think there will be something to make us break the rules.

Amber:Yeah, so we have a deal.

Brian:Yeah, deal.

Time skip.. 2 weeks later.

Brian's Pov

I'd never thought I'd have so much fun with Amber that way. We are so enjoying each other's company, more than before. She's amazing, I've never looked at her that way before. I feel like what were doing is right. Technically, This counts as cheating on Mia.... But when I'm with her and whatever we do to each other feels right and very comfortable, maybe cause we've been together every since we were kids? I don't know....