15/ 15 Years Ago

Brian's Pov

We were in the plane and everyone else is sleeping, except for Amber and I. I was waiting for her to sleep but she doesn't look like she's planning on doing that anytime soon.

Brian:Why did we have to fly to London a week later?

Amber:I had to make sure dad was okay and you took the cast off.

Brian:You have no idea how glad I am that I took it off.

Amber:Me too. You finally healed.

Brian:Amber, I have a question for you.

Amber:Ask away.

Brian:What happened that you said to my dad that you don't wanna lose another dad. Did you lose your dad or something?

Amber:Well... He's not dead or anything, I just don't consider him as my dad anymore. He did something that made me hate him.

Brian:May I ask what is that?

Amber:*sigh*It was about 15 years ago... When I was just 10. My dad used to take care of me since my mom died giving birth to me. He and I used to be inseparable, until he came back home one day with a girl.... That girl was about his age. They started dating and going out. She used to hate me cz I wasn't related to her by blood and I was his daughter that he loves so much and spoils. She used to act like a good mother in front of him but when he's not around she'd hurt me and say mean things to me. I didn't tell my dad cz I thought they weren't serious that time but then they decided to get married when I told my dad about all of this he thought I was babbling and I just want him to myself and I don't want him to be happy. He slapped me that time and it was his first time hitting me or laying his hand on me like that, so I told him either her or me. He..... chose her, he chose a slut over his own daughter. After that, I started sleeping at your dad's house, he was like my dad... He treated me with all respect and he gave me all his love.

Brian:I didn't know that, I'm sorry.

Amber:You actually do, I told you when we were 16.

Brian:Sorry I can't remember.

Amber:No worries.

Brian:What happened to your dad? Did he marry her?

Amber:No, he came back to me and told me that it was a mistake and he was lost and confused. He found out that I was right and he left her. After that I never heard of him, I live in my nana's house now.

Brian:Your Nana? Aaahhhh....

I felt that sharp pain in my head like before. Amber held my hand and held my face with her other hand. She looked in my eyes and caressed my cheek with her thumb.

Amber:Brian, calm down look at me.... I'm here baby, I'm here B... Do not worry, don't think of anything....

I calmed down a bit but my head was still aching. She gave me my pills and patted my back.

Amber:I'm sorry I pressured you. Relax and sleep and when we get there you could rest and I'll take care of this case.

Brian:No, we're in this together... And I don't want you to get hurt on my account.

Amber:But Brian...

Brian:Hush woman, I'm the man here....

Amber:*smile*Fine.

Brian:Can we sleep now?

She nodded, I closed my eyes and relaxed back, I then opened my eyes and looked at her. She's not sleeping.!!

Brian:Aren't you gonna sleep?

Amber:Oh... Uh, well....

Brian:Sleep Amber, you haven't slept since the day I came back home with you.