11/Bleak

Time skip, 2 weeks later.

Amber's Pov

Brian got out of the hospital and was back home with his father. He was resting in his room, while I was talking to his dad in his office.

Amber:I don't know who is behind you and what they want, but they aren't just after you, they are after Brian and in order to get to him they are after me.

Jack:Who is that bitch?

Amber:I don't know, but we have to find her and I swear if we do find her I'm gonna kill her with my own hands. She put Brian's life in danger and almost killed him.

Jack's Pov

I saw tears in her eyes but mostly her eyes are showing anger and frustration. I smiled and looked at her.

Jack:Why are you so pissed? Do you love him?

Amber:Dad, please this is clearly not the time and....

Jack:Do You Love him?

Amber:No, we are just friends. That's why I'm mad she almost killed my best friend we've been together since we were kids.

Jack:That's why you love him.

Amber:What? No, I don't love him.

Jack:Amb, You've never been able to hide anything from me. You were able to trick your dad but not me. I know you too well, you spent most of your days in my house.

Amber:So what? That doesn't mean anything.

Jack:Whenever You're ready to confess that you love him, I'm here to listen to you sweetie. Should we get back to this case now?

She nodded and I could see clearly that she knew I was right. She is in love with him.

Time skip, at night

Brian's Pov

I was gonna go shower but I wasn't able to take my clothes off.

Amber:Need any help?

Brian:Uh.... N-No, I got it.

I was gonna take my sweater off but my left arm is not helping and my broken arm isn't of course. Amber came to me and took me to the bathroom, she undressed me. I blushed and looked away.

Amber:*turn his face to her*Don't be shy, I've seen everything already and you're so beautiful.

Brian:You've s-seen Me n-naked before?

Amber:Yeah, and you've seen me naked before too.

Brian:I have? But I thought we were just friends and I was dating Mia.

Amber:I wish I could tell you everything to make you remember but I can't, it's gonna cause a lot of pressure on your brain and you might get hurt, but if there's something I could tell you is.... You and I have such a beautiful and strong history together.....

Brian:We do?

Amber:Yeah... Now I'll help you shower so you could take your medicine and sleep.

I nodded and hopped in the tub. While she was helping me shower, I was looking at her face she had tears in her eyes. She was gonna cry.

Brian:Are you okay?

Amber:Yeah, I'm *sniff*fine... I'm okay.

Brian:Why are you crying?

Amber:I just.... I can't believe this actually happened to you....

Brian:Look, I uh... I don't know how much I mean to you or how much you used to mean to me, but there's something in me that hates seeing you crying So..... Don't cry.... I can't see your eyes shedding pain, it's killing me.