26/Feelings In Control

Amber's Pov

I was in my room after each one of us went to his individual room, but I was thinking about taking Brian to a place he might remember me in.

I heard a knock on my door.

Amber:Come in.

The door swang open And I saw Brian. I smiled at him and he came in and stood in front of me.

Brian:I'm bored could I stay here?

Amber:Sure *smile and lift the covers up*come here.

He came to me and sat beside me under the covers and we laid with our backs On the headboard.

Amber:Brian? I was thinking, do you wanna go on a date tomorrow with me?

Brian:*sparkle eyes*Really? Yeah, I wanna go on a date with you. Where?

Amber:I'll take you someplace I know. You'll love it.

Brian:Hmm... Can we do something? I'm bored.

Amber:Sure what?

Brian:I have a game. We blindfold each other and touch each other's body parts and then flirt with that part.

Amber:We used to play that when we were young.

I said smiling, he looked at me with a little surprise.

Brian:Really?

Amber:Yeah, I think I still have the blindfolds.

Brian's Pov

She got 2 blindfolds A purple One With Amber's name on it and a gray one with my name on it.

I smiled and put mine on. I peeked a little to see if she was putting hers On And She did. I then put it back and said.

Brian:Okay you go first.

Amber:Alright.

She put her hand on my chest, she chuckled and said.

Amber:Wow that's hard.... Your chest protects that beautiful thing that belongs to me, your precious heart.

I smiled and held one of her hands in mine interlocked together.

I put my hand on something I felt it was plumb.

Brian:Those are your lips?

Amber:*kiss his fingers*What do you say?

Brian:Yeah they are... Your plumb lips that are never afraid to say what's in your heart. Those lips that spits out the comfort and gives me peace assuring me as long as we're together nothing can break us.

Amber:I love that. That's what you actually think?

Brian:This game is based on true confession.

Amber:*chuckle*Then I love you even more now if that's possible.

Brian:I know. You go now.

She got closer to me and placed her hand on my hand.

Amber:See theses hands? They are my comfort place, they are the first place I'd run to if I feel scared. They give me peace and an ease mind. They keep me safe and protected.

Brian:I'm glad Amber. I'm glad baby.

Amber:Your turn now.

I placed my hand on something flat, that's her tummy.

Brian:I have no words to say here, I just wanna tell you that someday I'm gonna fill this place with a little version of me and you.

She stayed silent, I took my blindfold off And i saw her without a blindfold With teary eyes.