4/Scared

Amber:Scared of what?

Brian:M-my dad, he's threatening me to kill you if I d-don't join his Mafia world. I'm scared of loosing you.

Amber's Pov

He hugged me tighter and cried in my neck. I held his face and made him face me and my heart broke seeing his red eyes, I kissed his lips and caressed his hair.

Amber:I'll be fine, he won't hurt me. Your dad loves me, he's just threatening you to get you in his business. Nothing is gonna happen to me, I'll always be with you.

Brian:But what if he hurt you? I can't afford to lose my bestfriend.

My heart shattered hearing him call me his bestfriend, I just smiled at him and kissed his head

Amber:Nothing will happen to me. Okay? I'll always be here with you.

Brian:Promise?

Amber:Yeah, I promise. You know, you're 5 months older than me but I feel like I'm your mommy, I still take care of you like a baby.

Brian:Yah, I'm not a baby.

Amber:Does a grown man cry and feel scared for a stupid reason?

Brian:Stupid reason? For the record, my dad happens to be the Mafia king, he could kill you and burry You someplace nobody will be able to find you....

Amber:You're worried about me?

Brian:*wide eyes*You know what? I don't care if he kills you anymore you're making fun of me cause I love you not as a friend but as my sister and can't lose you then fine, go burn in hell.

He turned his back for me and I chuckled and back hugged him.

Amber:I love you so much Brian, don't be mad at me, I didn't mean to make you angry with me. I adore you so much, and I can't see your tears or your magical heart mad at me. Forgive me, baby.

Brian's Pov

She wrapped her hands around my waist and kissed my back. I smiled and I felt my heart..... Beating!! My heart is beating for another girl. My heart is beating for Amber, her sweet touch that heals my wounds and pain, her sweet words that cures my needs. Her tiny self that I crave when I'm scared.

Why? Why do I always want her beside me? I don't see her as my sister anymore.

Who would see a girl like her a sister and do what I just did to her?

She's different, she cares, she's scared for me, she comforts me, she's always there when I need someone to be there for me. She...... Owns me.

She owns every part of me. When she touches me, every part of me screams for her. She can easily make me weak. She can make all the dead feelings that I have in me awake.

What's her deal? Why her? What are you doing to me Amber?

I held her hands and kissed her palms.

Brian:I'm not mad at you Amber, I can never be.

Amber:Alright then, I have to go now.

Brian:*hover over her*What? Why?

Amber:What if Mia came in the morning. If she kills me or hurt me you're the one responsible.

Btian:I won't let anyone touch you kitty, you're my priority to save and protect.

Amber:*smile*Well said, let's sleep then.

She laid on her right side and slept and smiled and I laid facing her, I hugged her making her snuggle in my chest.

Brian:Goodnight, my ghost orchid.

Amber:Never call me that in front of anyone, just when we are alone.

Brian:Why not?

Amber:Ghost orchid? Please, people will make fun of me.

Brian:But you're my ghost orchid. You're beautiful and unique, it's very rare to find someone like you my petite.

She smiled at me and then laid back in my arms.

Amber:Alright then, you're forgiven.

Brian:And you're blushin.

I whispered in her ear making her snuggle more In my chest.

I smiled and kissed her head. When she drifted off to sleep, I couldn't sleep. I was taken by her beauty and her tiny self and her hot body that's in my arms.

Do I love her? Do I really love her? She makes me feel different and makes me want to eat her and claim her as mine, but if I do love her what do I do? The contract clearly stated, no strings attached, look how attached I am to her, I could just lay here for the rest of my life.

With her in my arms.

Meanwhile....

?? :If he doesn't join the Mafia world with his father he'll be in a very big danger.

?? :I know but how do you expect me to convince him?

Jack:Only one can convince him.

They turned around seeing Brian's dad, they bowed to him and stepped aside making him walk And sit on his chair.

Jack:Get her to me, make sure no harm or anything happens to her. Protect her with your life.

.?? :Yes sir.

They bowed again and left.

Jack:I know you can make him do whatever you want so you're my only hope......... Amber.

TBC.