18/All This Time

Brian's Pov

I looked at Amber and my eyes widened in shock seeing her in that state, she fainted and her shoulder was bleeding so much.

Jack:Damn, they ran away....

Brian:There's no time for that, please get Amber.

He looked at me and then back at Amber, he untied her and let her down gently. He then untied me and I ran to her and held her in my arms.

Brian:Amber.... Amber wake up, please.... Amber.... Baby don't leave me, please..

Jack:Calm down Brian she's just unconscious. Let's take her home and I'll call the doctor.

I nodded and lift her up in my arms. We went in my dad's car and he drove home. She was laying in my arms on my lap. I was caressing her cheek and kissing all over her face. I was crying and my tears were falling on her chest... I can't believe what happened. If dad didn't come on time she would be dead by now.

When we reached home, I took her out of the car and went to my room. I laid her on my bed and unbottuned her shirt, I put a towel on her shoulder to stop the nonstop bleeding.

When the doctor arrived, he treated her and took the bullet out of her shoulder. When he left I was looking at Amber's face, she looks tired and in pain. I changed her clothes and held her hand in mine.

Jack:Brian? Are you okay?

Brian:How can I be? If you didn't come on time, she would be dead by now.... I would never forgive myself if something happens to her.

Jack:*smile*Do you love her?

Brian:More than anything in this world.... She's my life now.

Jack:I'm gonna go to my room now....

Brian:But there's only 2 rooms in the house.

Jack:I know, one for you both and another one for me. Don't worry I'll Move her stuff.

Brian:I don't know if she'll be okay with sleeping beside me.

Amber:*mumble*Brian.... Brian.... Where are you?.....

Brian:On second thought....

He smiled and left, I held her hand and kissed the back of it.

Brian:I'm here baby, I'm here my love.... Relax and sleep well....

Amber:*groan*Brian.... Careful....

Brian:*caress her hair and kiss her head* Amber, calm down.... I'm here, listen to me.

She calmed down but then she woke up and when she saw me she jumped up.

Amber:What happened? Where are we?

Brian:Calm down, we're home.... Dad brought us back, we treated your wound and he's resting in your old room.

Amber:Old room?

Brian:Well, you're kinda sleeping here now.

Amber:That's okay. Is dad okay?

Brian:He's fine. Are you in pain?

Amber:No, but I wanna see my dad.

Brian:Jack? He's sleeping....

Amber:No.... I wanna see Frank. He should've told me about all of this, I hated him for no reason.

Brian:You'll talk to him but when we get back home, you need to rest now.

Amber:But....

Brian:Go shower and come back and sleep.