19/The Real Enemy

Author's Pov

The next day, Amber, Brian and Jack were having breakfast when Brian decided to speak.

Brian:How did you know where we were last night?

Jack:Amber sent me the location.

Brian:When? She was unconscious.

Amber:When we were going to the hospital I called him and sent him our location.

Brian:But when did he come to London?

Jack:As soon as you left, I put Amber's dad in my office and I took my jet and came here.

Jack looked at Amber and saw her smiling sadly.

Jack:Everything's going to be fine angel.

Amber:How do you know that? Can you guarantee me that he'll forgive me for how cruel and rude I acted with him?

He stayed silent and looked away. She chuckled sadly and said.

Amber:My dad and I used to have a very special bond.... They used to call me his baby wife. I was very protective over him. Whenever he meets a woman I used to annoy her to make her leave. He knew very well why I used to act like that. I love my dad more than anything in this world. When he fell in love with Clair, I actually loved her at first but when she started acting different to me when my dad wasn't around I knew she doesn't care about me, even though he told her to watch over me and make sure I feel my mother's love since I never got to know how does it feel to have a mom,she still hated me and treated me badly when he wasn't around. When I made my dad choose between me or her...... *tear roll down*he chose her, he said he loves her and he wants to marry her. I ran away and came to you, you made me feel like your daughter but I was never able to forget my dad. You were just like him. Caring, loving, kind, sweet.... You protected me whenever I needed to be protected. After all theses years now, I realize he left her the second I left the house cz he couldn't live without me. He left her cz he loves me so much. I can't imagine the amount of pain and sorrow that I poured on him.

Jack:Your dad still loves you so much. Whenever you stayed at my house he used to call and check on you, if you're eating well, if you're sleeping good. If you're happy. He knows I can protect you and be your father but he still needed to be sure you were at peace.

Amber:Dad, what if he is mad at me now?

He shook his head as no and held her hand kissing it's back.

Jack:If you too have always had this special bond then nothing on earth will break you two.

She smiled and hugged him. He hugged her back and patted her back.

Amber:I love you dad.

Jack:I love you too angel.

Time skip, at 2 am.

Brian's Pov

I was sleeping, but I felt my throat dry so I got up but I didn't see Amber beside me.

She was on the balcony, I went to her but I heard her talking to someone.

Amber:I need to see you Frank, I wanna talk to you...... I'm in London but when I go back there's a lot to discuss..... Okay.... Bye.

She hang up the call and sighed.

Amber:I need you dad like before. I need you by my side right now.... Please don't turn me down, I need you beside me.

I went to her and placed a wrap on her shoulders and back hugged her. I snuggled in her neck and kissed her there.

Brian:You need to stop worrying about this Amber. You and your dad are gonna be fine and you're gonna be back the way you were.