thirty.

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE FREAKING ABYSS.

I was floating, with no control over my body at all, and it all seemed to move so quickly. Frankly, I don't have a definition yet for 'all.'

It was like I was in the galaxy, only I wasn't. I didn't have a spacesuit on and I, thank the Lord, didn't have Fury's Helmet of Doom. Hey, that has a nice ring to it. I think I'll use that later.

I floated for a few minutes, feeling weightless, and also like a giant weight was being lifted off my chest. Was this my powers being extracted from my body?

I don't want them to take them away! I was finally getting used to having them. Having them was nice, but I'm betting on Tony's suit that I haven't even discovered half of them, since I am the daughter of Mother Nature.

I still can't believe it. The Mother Nature that you read about in books, how she apparently looks over the nine realms and takes care of everything horrible and whatnot. Truth is, she's 'cursed' and banished to a world no one has ever heard of. Maybe she's kept it that way for a reason, or maybe Odin has made sure of no one ever hearing of it. I mean, she did say that Odin was the jerk who banished her. She never told me why.

It was completely silent, and I felt like sooner or later I would loose my sanity. Apparently, according to the Internet, there's a room that's so silent, that the longest anyone has ever been able to stay in there without loosing their sanity was only 45 minutes.

Just don't trust the Internet.

Suddenly, out of the blue (or should I say black) a giant, ear-splitting scream and sound rang through the air. I tried to cover my ears, but I still didn't have control over them. My eyes closed on instinct, for some reason, thinking that would shut the sound out. I think I shut them to shield myself from whatever sight awaited me.

"Tessa!"

What?

"What did you do to her?!" ........Steve? And.....Tony?!

"Get the hell away from her!" Tony yelled.

A few more words were mentioned that I couldn't make out because I was hyperventilating over the fact that people were talking, and I could hear them.

"Tony!" I screamed, trying to move my hands to my mouth to increase the sound of my scream, only I still couldn't move my arms. My legs started to gain feeling, and I could slightly move them, but not wholly.

"Steve!"

"Tessa, please wake up! We need you!"

I need you.

"Azeli!" I heard Thor yell, and a few loud noises soon following.

Wait....was I still able to hear my surroundings but not see them? Was I still able to feel pain? Crap! Does Fury know that?!

I tried to pinch myself, but, again, I forgot that I couldn't move.

What was the point of this? I'd rather die if I was still able to feel pain in this 'world.' Is this even a world? Is this a world where you go between the barrier of life and death?

Eh, probably not. I don't want to think of anything else that might make me go insane with the complications. Jeez, everything I've ever encountered since I discovered my powers has been so complicated and everyone's being so 'shady' that I don't know who to trust.

"Azeli, please wake up!" I couldn't hear who's voice that was because my thoughts were consuming me, but someone else decided to speak.

"I thought mortals promised to protect each other. I thought your uncle would've protected you with his life. I know I would've-"