four.

Thank you guys so much for over 1,000 reads! As I had just put in my author's note at the beginning of the story, there might be a sequel, depending on how this story ends. Hope you like the chapter. :)

* * * * *

MY HANDS FELT ABNORMALLY HEAVY as I reached out to touch the cold metal door.

Everything about Loki filled my mind as I dropped my hand. My hand hit my pocket, making it feel like electricity buzz around my thigh.

I sighed, knowing what Loki could say to me. He could hurt me physically and mentally, just as Thor and Steve had said before. But I have nothing he'd want. I have no 'power'.

Or power that I can control anyways.

I'm just a girl from another planet, which in my eyes seems pretty cool and miraculous. But there's nothing about me that'd he want, except for the so-called power that he's so urgently after.

Does that mean he has plans for world domination again, only using a helpless random girl?

My hand once again found it's way towards the handle as it pushed it forward. The cold hair brushed past me making my hair flow back, but only for a split second.

But there Loki sat.

Sitting down on the little seat in the cylinder, Loki sat looking deep in thought. He twitched his head up at the sound of my footsteps coming closer to him, and he smirked.

His smirk irked me, because I've come here for only one reason that will be answered before the night is over.

"What do you wish to know, Azeli?" He asked me, standing up from his position.

I stopped right in front of the glass as he walked across the cage to come face to face with me.

"You know what I'm here for." I replied, crossing my arms.

Loki smiled. "Yes, I do."

"Well... why?!" I exclaimed, my voice echoing off the grey walls.

"The things I could do with the power that surges through you." He muttered, looking at my hands.

I followed his sight and nervously rubbed my hands to make him stop staring. He just chuckled deeply and went back into thought, starting to walk around.

"No, no, no, no, no." I protested to hopefully make him stop pacing. "Stop pacing. You're making me nauseous."

He looked up at me innocently, walking up towards the thick glass that separated us protectively.

"You are quite stubborn." He commented, nodding his head.

I rolled my eyes and asked another question. "So, you said you wanted to see the outside world once more, correct?"

He nodded.

"Then how come you haven't gone back yet? I'm pretty sure you should be up there by now, instead of causing trouble down here."

Loki looked at me with cold, hard eyes.

"There could by plenty of reasons why I won't rot in chains for the rest of my life when I have the chance to save myself." He explained. "The BiFrost is broken. That is cutting Thor and I off from contacting Asgard."

"Odin could be letting you off the hook." I suggested.

"Do you really think that that'd be a possibility?" He asked me.

A few seconds passed by with pure silence. The silence defeaned my ears and I couldn't take it anymore. I rocked back and forth on my heels to let the time pass by, but Loki's intriguing glare made me stop frozen in the process.