eleven.

Kinda wanna finish this before bed, so here I go...

FILLER CHAPTER! I'M EXCITED!

* * * * *
TONY'S P.O.V.

"THE AVENGERS HAVE BEEN ASSEMBLED once again." Fury said loudly as Barton, Steve, Thor, Coulson, and I sat around a large table. Fury and Hill were standing up as Fury walked around the table. Hill stood away from us, her arms crossed and her foot tapping down on the ground nervously.

It became very annoying after a while.

"Thor, do you have anything to say?" Fury asked Thor.

Thor jumped up as all eyes turned to him. He gulped.

"I did not retrieve Banner or Romanoff, for my mission was unsuccessful." He said sadly, looking down at his lap.

He looked very nervous, and I could tell that he wasn't used to lying.

He had to be, right?

"Would you all like to know why we've contacted you to return?" He asked us.

Everyone nodded their heads, but I just gritted my teeth and squeezed my hands into balls with my fist.

"We have a new threat."

Steve looked around, but mostly at me.

"Who?" Clint asked, looking up from his crossed arms.

"Tessa," I whispered as everyone turned to me.

"I'm sorry Mr. Stark, but would you like to say anything?" Fury asked.

"Why is she considered a threat? She's done nothing wrong that could harm anyon-" I started off, but Fury interrupted me.

"Her powers are too strong for our forces to handle, maybe even stronger than the Avengers. A new book has been found by archaeologists near the equator, which they dug out deep, deep out of the ground. It showed all sorts of things. Gods, symbols, basically everything everyone knows about Norse mythology. But something was different about it. A page had been ripped all the way down the middle that had something to do with nature. About a woman who could control it. A woman who had more power than any other power source made by any living creature. A woman who had a child on accident."

"You're not really saying that Tessa is her daughter?" I asked amusingly. "You have, like, no proof."

"Mr. Stark, I was not finished yet." Fury demanded.

I held my hands up in surrender. "Just asking."

Fury glared at me before speaking again.

"The page behind it showed of the side effects of being her daughter. The woman's daughter. And each one of those definitions have explained what Tessa has experienced during her life."

I smiled, looking down at my lap sarcastically, laughing a bit.

"You really expect me to believe that? You expect me to believe that my niece is basically Mother Nature's daughter?!" I asked.

Everyone flinched at the tone of my voice.

"So what now? Have the Avengers been assembled to kill her, because her 'power is too much for us to handle'? You know Tessa, we all know Tessa. But I know that she would never try to hurt any single one of you intentionally. She would never use her powers to her advantage because we're weak. We-" I said, quite a bit louder.

"Mr Stark!" Fury yelled, but I continued.

"I don't think that any single one of us at this table would even give a thought to kill Tessa, am I right?" I asked, smirking.