sixteen.

STRUGGLING IN ASE'S GRIP didn't do me any good.

It only made it tighter. His long, slender fingers pushing into my weak wrists, sending shoots of pain throughout my whole body.

This is not how I wanted my day to go.

I figured that it wouldn't do me any more good to fight him, knowing that he'd probably win and they'd torture me into a cell.

I kept my head hung low, too embarrassed by my previous action skills, considering of how I just fought in there and how much of a hassle it was to bring me down to the dungeons.

I put up no fight, now until I was about to enter a cell; then I went ballistic.

I kicked Ase's leg, hoping that he'd do something in pain. Which he did.

He let me go, bending over to grab his calf.

Looking around frantically for Loki, I realized that he was already in a cell directly from mine and the guards that were accompanying Loki were running towards me.

Using my powers, I thought of transporting myself into Loki's cell.

Once I was inside, I smiled in satisfaction.

The guards outside of the cell were looking around for the keys to unlock the cell.

"What did you do with them?!" A guard yelled.

"I don't know!" Another yelled back.

Gripping Loki's hand in mine, I thought of being outside the castle. Only, a shock of electricity sparked through my body making me jump and cry out in agony.

"Azeli?" Loki murmured in a concerning manor. My eyes dropped shut, but I fought against the aches throughout my body to force my eyes closed.

I stumbled over to the small sitting area before plopping down on it, trying to breathe.

It felt as if my lungs weren't working right, like they were going to collapse any second. It felt as if the air I was breathing in only took my breath away, like when I breathed in more was torn out.

Loki quickly walked over to me while the guards were still trying to find the keys. Most of them were just trying to break through the steel bars, and they seemed that yelling and screaming would do something for them.

"Azeli?" Loki asked again. "What happened?"

"I-I don't k-know, I-I can't-t b-breathe!" I exclaimed, gasping for air a few times.

"Don't make it worse, don't talk." He tried to calm me.

His hands found mine as he squeezed them tightly, but that only made it harder for me.

Once I could find no air at all, my eyes dropped shut and I shut down completely.

* * *

Steve's P.O.V.

I wanted the jet to go faster, I really did. But the pilot was becoming annoyed with me, so it's not like he would drive any faster for me.

I just really hope Tessa's okay. Who knows what Loki could've done to her.

He could've manipulated her for all I know.

You'll find out when you get there, a voice in my head calmed me. I took a few breaths before I calmed down.

My legs kept shaking with anticipation of to what I might see in her apartment.

What would she look like? Would she be drained from her so-called powers? Or would she even be there at all? Will she even be....

Alive?