thirty-three.

QOTC: What's your favorite movie? Mine would have to be either Wreck-It Ralph or The Heat (haha bEST MOVIE EVER XD)

* * * * *

EVERYBODY STOPPED MOVING.

Loki ran into the room and saw everyone wasn't moving or speaking.

"Is she-?" He started, but I sat up.

"Man, that really hurt my head. At least I don't feel nauseous anymore....."

All of a sudden, I was dragged off the bed and into someone's arms. They pinned my arms again my sides while I could feel everyone staring.

"Yeah, I'm awake. This would be more of a sentimental moment if I could hug you back, Tony." I laughed a bit. It was kind of hard to breathe with how tight he was holding me.

"Sorry, Tess, I just...I'm so happy you're awake. I was starting to feel kind of hopeless." He let go of me, lightly squeezing my biceps. I smiled teary-eyed and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face there.

I didn't know what to say or if I should even say anything. I was right about one thing though, it did make the moment more sentimental.

A few tears rolled down my cheeks as I held onto him tighter. I don't think I've ever hugged him this tight before. But I've never came very close to dying before either...

As soon as Tony let me go and I exchanged hugs with everyone else (including Natasha, who squeezed me tighter than I squeezed her,) someone grabbed my arm and whispered, "I think we need to talk."

I gulped but nodded, knowing who the voice belonged to. As I was pulled away from everyone standing around, I noticed they all had smiles and drinks in their hands.

Of course Tony would bring liquor down here, he brings it everywhere.

Although I'm not sure if Natasha and Steve were drinking it, their cups were filled with a dark liquid.

Probably soda, I thought.

Loki closed the door behind me and turned to face me, a blank look on his face.

"I think I know what you're going to say-" I said slowly, lacing my fingers together.

He inhaled sharply through his nose while he closed his eyes. "Please continue, Azeli, I'm sure I would just love to hear how you awoke."

I gulped again, not meeting his eyes. "Well," I started nervously, "I found out I was able to use magic in the Balance...-"

"Go on."

"-and I also found out I had that type of magic where I can summon anything out of thin air. And so I thought of something...."

Loki nodded, his blank look turning into anger.

"And so I summoned a knife-"

"WHY ON MIDGARD WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"I was dying, okay?! Literally! My body was fading and my heartbeat was slowing down on my real body! I had to think fast and you weren't awake, so I figured-"

"What? That you were going to kill yourself, thinking that was going to wake you up?"

"Well it worked, didn't it?"

Silence.

I looked up at him from under my eyelashes to see him glaring at me. I raised my head. "Look! I'm sorry, okay? I panicked and I didn't know what to do-"

"You were supposed to wait for me to awake!"

"But I was dying! Can't you see? Right when you yelled my name is when I plunged the knife into my stomach. I couldn't stop because it was too late! As soon as it hit my stomach, I woke up. There wasn't any pain at all-"