thirty-one.

I'M GONNA START ASKING YOU ALL QUESTIONS BECAUSE I WANNA GET TO KNOW YOU MORE so Question of the Chapter: What's your name? And if you have one, whats your nickname? My real name is Faith but I go by Gray online even though no one ever calls me it in real life ;_;

* * * * *

Azeli's P.O.V.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING to my body, but it wasn't fun.

At all.

It was like a giant earthquake was happening all around me: the nothingness surrounding me was turning and spinning. It was either that, or it was me spinning.

It hurt my head, and gave me a giant headache. I felt like I was going to be sick, but after a few minutes it stopped.

The constant panting and breathing I heard had stopped too, and drowned out voices filled my ears instead. It was becoming annoying, because number one I couldn't see crap, and number two I couldn't hear crap.

My eyes wandered across the blackness, and I suddenly saw something. I moved my arms quickly to go look at it, but it kept moving away.

I didn't know if it was a person, or an object but I called out to it.

"Hello!?" I yelled, cupping my hands over my mouth to heighten the chance of them hearing me.

Wait, if I'm in space, they shouldn't be able to hear me.

If I'm in space my eyeballs would be bursting out of their sockets.

Okay, maybe I'm not in space...

"Hello?!" I called again, and kept swimming through the air.

I found out it was a small grey mass, that kind of looked like a cottonball, only bigger. A lot bigger. Probably about the size of a few basketballs. It could've fit in my hands if I was able to pick it up or hold it. Unfortunately, I couldn't do either of those.

I tried to reach my hand out to touch it, but it gave off a dangerous aura and was literally buzzing with electricity on the outside. My hand felt the feeling, and I instantly jerked it back, furrowing my eyebrows at the mass.

What was it?

I thought for a moment.

Everything I've ever read has either been about vampires and werewolves, and fantasy creatures like that, but have I ever read a book about space?

I couldn't think of me doing that. The only books Tony would want me to read would be the books I needed for school and technology books, since he always had the vision I would help him design new things for his suits when I'm old enough.

When I was around 7 or 8, I remember him telling me one day he would let me try on a suit. It hasn't come, yet. I'm still hoping. Maybe he was waiting for me to grow taller, or maybe he's just stingy about his suits, but I'm pretty sure I saw him let Pepper try one on.

I love Pepper, though. Especially on omelets....

I shook my head, smiling at the couple memories I was remembering, and grew tired. I was exhausted. I can't remember the last time I got a good sleep, and now I don't even know if I can sleep in this world.

I probably wouldn't be able to even if I could. I'd be too stressed out about everything and I wouldn't want to miss anything anyone said. A lot might be important.

The more information, the better.

I huffed, and grew annoyed quickly.

Why can't I stick my hand in it?!