fifteen.

I FELT LIKE I WAS SOARING. All different colors were swirling around me, as if I was flying through the universe.

Which I think I am.

Soaring through the air somewhere that I'd never seen in my whole life. First it started out that darkness closed up around me, consuming me from the world. Then, I saw a bright flash of different colors and then I was being sucked towards something . . . or somewhere.

I didn't know what it was and that scared me half to death.

A bright light flashed past my eyes and I felt like I weighed two hundred pounds as my body fell to the ground.

I realized that I was no longer in New York, nor the clothing I was wearing there were around my surroundings.

Instead, I was wearing a long red cape that flew in the wind and a silky, down-to-the-floor dress that was white, but was shimmering with colors. Gold cuffs wrapped around my wrists and waist, almost like I was a royal or something.

I didn't like it.

My hair was flying everywhere and snow covered the ground, thus making my body shiver uncontrollably.

Wind blew through the trees, swaying them and my hair, which was sticking to my mouth.

It frustrated me, but it was too cold to think about being cold.

The cape wasn't very warm.

I stayed put for a second, trying to pull the hood of the cape over my face a little more to block off the harsh winds.

As I stepped ahead, I heard someone behind me.

Turning around hastily and pulling out a knife, which I never knew I had that was strapped into my belt, I pointed it at the moving object.

"It's just me, Azeli." Loki said, his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry, I guess it's a habit now," I explained.

Sighing and strapping the knife back to my belt, I suddenly realized how . . . formal my clothing looked to Loki's black, green, and gold outfit.

"Nice dress," He complimented sarcastically, thus gaining him a glare.

"I already hate it enough. I don't know how to change back either." I grunted, walking towards a hill.

Loki followed hesitantly, like he regretted or despised being here.

Once I reached the top of the tree-less hill, I smiled and laughed in disbelief.

"No way!" I exclaimed, looking over the castle glistening with snow. "I can't believe it!"

It was too beautiful. What looked like hundreds of thousands of trees stood in a forest, and a small village on the right, and a giant castle, which almost looked bigger than a dot, to the left.

It was beautiful.

Loki stood next to me, his eyes tracing over every little detail of this place.

"Do you know where we are?" I asked him.

"Not one bit," He replied instantly, his back tall and stiff.

"Are you cold?" I asked him after a few seconds of silence as the snow hit our faces.

"I can't feel the cold . . . that much." He replied, his words coming out with a puff of smoke. "But are you?"

I shook my head. "Nope,"

"Well then let's start walking," He told me, turning around to walk down the hill.

"What do you mean?" I asked, turning around.