Season 2 - The Return

It had only been mere days since Lisa's return from Italy and back into the arms of her beloved Jungkook, and she couldnt remember the last time she laid in bed cocooned in his strong arms, her back flush against his chest feeling loved and safe.

For every breath he inhaled she closed her eyes, revelling in the feel of his warm breath brushing her neck, rewarding her with goose bumps that made her toes curl. There was no denying that her undying love for him was a lifetime commitment.

Moving softly so as to not wake him, she burrowed further into his heat and she could hear the small sounds of sleep escaping his mouth and even though Jungkook was in a deep sleep, he had always possessed a keen sense of her presence.

Lisa remembered the way he would crush her to him when shed returned to bed after using the bathroom in the middle of the night, and he would do so while snoring softly, his arms always seeking her presence, as if he was seeking shelter just by having her near.

No inch was spared between them when it came to bed time, he needed the contact with her just as much as Lisa needed him close to her own body. The two were a unit and together they slept and together they awoke.

It had been such a long time since she had felt this safe, and she felt it had been even longer since she felt his arms wrapped so tightly around her.

There were in effect the anchor that kept the other grounded and present.

She wondered if Jungkook had noticed the way she was protective of her stomach or the way she would shift her bag to cover her front when people kept hugging her upon her return.

Lisa knew it wasnt going to be an easy task telling Jungkook that she was carrying the very product of their love, and she knew it would affect their careers as idols from the most commercially successful K-pop groups in the world.

The scandal alone would be a career killer and the thought alone made her shiver a little but she had faith in their love and she had faith in Jungkook.

The father of her child.

As if reading her emotions while asleep, at that very moment his arms moved and pulled Lisa further into him, cocooning her in his warmth, his lips flat against the back of her neck and his embrace comforted her as Lisa too fell asleep.

The tiny frown on her forehead still intact.