Excerpt

(Previous chapter Stronger completed; pls read before this)
__________________________________________
It had taken much persuasion but she had done the impossible and YG had granted her 4 weeks leave, however she had requested to leave immediately after the dance performance.

The hardest request, and one that he was the most hesitant to agree upon was Lisa had asked for complete radio silence for the duration of her hiatus. She did not want to have any form of contact with anyone from the company, but she would keep in touch with her members once a week via email only.

Lisa did not want to risk seeing any gossip about Jungkook or IU, she had already shed enough tears and she didn't want to cry anymore. She had cried herself to sleep far too many times and she couldn't afford to take her mobile because once too many she has found herself at the edge of an emotional cliff, her fingers at the ready to dial his number just to hear his voice.

For her to avoid calling Jungkook, she had made the ultimate decision to leave her phone behind.

Lisa was going off the grid for a whole month and she hoped during that time she would return a stronger and a far more resilient woman.
______________________________________

Jungkook sat unmoving.

The two bottles of wine before him sat empty and cold as their beloved Armys furiously sent messages flooding the chat box.

They were concerned as they watched a weeping Jungkook silently drink himself into a stupor, his head bowed as tears landed in fat drops of clear liquid onto the table.

Jimin walked into the room and apologised to the viewers before quickly shutting off the Vlive feed as he stared with pity at the broken and lost golden maknae of BTS.

"Where is she hyung?" Jungkook says, his voice broken and quiet.

"I don't know Kook, I don't know." he didn't have any words to comfort Jungkook and he knew nobody would and that the only person who could fix this, if she wanted to, was currently awol and nobody knew when she had left or for how long.

She had disappeared without a word.