Oppa

Lisa awoke to the deafening sound of silence. The absence of laughter from her members preparing breakfast, the clattering of pots or the loud clinking of plates and cutlery being placed on the table stacked with a healthy serving of French toast and a side of fresh strawberries hinted that the girls were out; and for the small gift of peace and quiet, she sent them a mental note of thanks.

Turning onto her back she stared at the ceiling trying to make sense of what happened the night before. Hands running down to her stomach her fingers gripped onto her pyjamas top churning the fabric in her palms further adding more creases to the already wrinkled material. Looking down she grabs a fistful of hearts and unicorns marvelling at how her sisters managed to change her into warm dry clothes without waking her from sleep, they had always took the most care of each other if one of them wasn't feeling very well.

Snaking a hand under her pillow to pull out her phone curiosity takes hold as she sees a message from an unknown number plastered on the lock screen. Swiping to the left to activate the keypad she unlocks her phone to read the message in its entirety.

Lisa-shi, I am deeply sorry that you had to experience something so emotional yesterday that you had to suffer alone. You were not entirely conscious when we returned to your dorm last night but your eonnie helped me to bring you to your room to make sure you were comfortable.

Lisa was surprised to see more messages from the same unknown number, but she suspected she may know who it was from.

I am sorry I couldn't be much help other than that. Please stay warm and healthy and make sure to eat a good breakfast as I was told you did not eat lunch or dinner yesterday.

Without thinking twice or with hesitation she saved his number and replied with a short text.

Good morning Sunbae & thankyou for taking good care of me yesterday. I appreciate your sensitivity to my situation, I don't know how to repay you for such kindness. I shall eat well and stay warm today, please do the same. Lisa

He was indeed as people said he was; as kind as he was handsome. Thinking back to the day before she realised that he would have witnessed her falling apart up close and if he saw Jungkook & Iu then he may have an idea as to why she was picking up the pieces of her broken heart scattered on the pathway. Not many of their idol counterparts outside of their own groups were aware of Jungkook and Lisa's relationship status however there were the odd few who knew the signs and just knew they were unofficially official.

Placing her phone back under her pillow she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood dragging heavy feet making her way to the bathroom pausing to lean down to scratch Leo on the head on her way. Grabbing her robe from the bathroom door she slips the garment on and pads out to lounge in search of the others. Seeing no one in the lounge Lisa made a beeline for the kitchen for a cold glass of chocolate milk that Jennie had kindly purchase for her a few days before. Placing the empty glass into the sink she pulled the robe tighter against her body trapping any loss of heat as she still felt unwell.

Deciding to return to bed for the next few hours before meeting Jungkook she saw a note sitting on the dining table with 2 Advils sitting on top of the paper.

Lisa,

please take these tablets with your breakfast and stay in bed for the remainder of the day. You were returned to us sick and we don't want you to be anymore sicker than what you are now. You better be home when I return this afternoon or else I will come find you and drag you home. Understand?!

P.S we love you Limario, always remember that. We will always protect you

Jichu