Chapter 2

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling restless and hopeless-I don't know what had happened to me but I started crying...I looked out the window to get some fresh air but it didn't help so I decided to go take a walk outside my house. Hopefully my mum and my sibling were in a deep sleep so they couldn't hear me when I walked out of the door.Everywhere outside was so peaceful and quite. The lights on the street were shining brightly like the sun, the stars were so bright and the clouds where covering the moon a little...I jogged at some point to clear my mind. Ever since my dad had travelled to UK, I haven't been having peace of mind at home. My dad is my safe place, he's the person I tell all my problems to,He's the only one I feel that really understands me so well but right now I'm missing him so much. It was starting to get so early, I thought to myself 'I better start getting home before anyone would start wondering where I went to.'This is weekend and they're lots of things to do so I better start going home.

At home I quickly rushed up to my room, brushed my teeth and had my bath then I went downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone...my brothers were cleaning the house, my mom and sister were arranging the rooms. I was making pancakes and tea for everyone. "Everyone! food is ready, come and eat." I set the food on the dining table while everyone settled down to eat, we prayed and had our breakfast, after everything I took all the plates and washed them. Going up to my room heard my name-my mum was calling so I went to her room to answer her..."yes mum" I said

"We're going to the mall for shopping, I need you to go and buy some groceries"

"okay" I quickly went to my room to get something more comfortable...I grabbed one of my dad's hoodie and wore a blue boyfriends jeans with my sandals and I put my hair up in a princess braid style. I took the money from my mum and went out.

In the supermall while buying some lettuce I mistakenly bumped into someone "I'm so sorry" I said while I bent down to pick up the stuff that fell down.

"It's okay" he said and gave me a quick smile.

I went back to buying the things I needed to, at the receptionist someone had took my purse..."stop! stop!" I said while running to catch up to him. When I finally reached up to him, I saw that same guy that I bumped into "give her back her purse and apologise" he said to the thief and he did so and ran away.

"thank you so much" I said and gave him a light smile

"no worries" he said "would you like to grab some coffee" he asked

"actually, my mum asked me to get these groceries fast and I need to go home right now, maybe some other time" I said with a smile

"okay...would you mind if I drop you off at home"

"no, I don't mind...it's okay...thanks"

We went to the parking lot and he told me to get on his motorcycle...I hesistated a bit 'cause I was so scared of motorcycle's but he assured me that there was nothing to be scared off. Finally I reached my destination and I went off his motorcycle.

"I would have liked to take you to your house, are you sure you can go there from here?" he said

"yeah i can' I said "thanks for the ride"

At home my mum was in the kitchen making lunch and I arranged the groceries.We had dinner and we all sat in the living room to watch netflix. We popped some corn and licked ice-cream. It was like we're at the cinemas but from home. The door bell rung and my mum went to open the door. It was her friend that had come to visit her...the new neighbor that she made friends with. She had called us to meet her...at a point someone was knocking at the door and I went to open it. I was shocked when I saw the person standing before me.

"Hi! it's such a pleasure meeting you once again" he said and we shaked hands.

"It seems like you already know my son Tess" said Linda his mom

"we meet at the grocery store...he's the guy I told you about mum that helped me out" I said

"Wow...that's nice" she said

I went upstairs with my siblings so that the two friends could chat. I was in my room on my bed when I heard a knock. "Come in" I said

"hey! sorry to disturb but can I stay here for a while?"

"sure" I said

"well, I'm Noah by the way" he said "what a nice place you got here"

"thanks" I said with a smile "so Noah, how old are you and which class are you in?" I asked

He chuckled a bit before saying, "I just finished high school last year...I'm 18 by the way."

"Oh! well I'm in grade 11 and I'm 16"

"nicee" he said "so since our mums know each other...we can go out for sometime and remember you owe me for some coffee"

"yeah yeah" I chuckled

We continued to talk...he asked me about my school and how things are going and I did too..he said he was going to college next year and I'm happy for him. We didn't get to finish talking because his mum had called, he collected my mobile number and I saved his number too. We said goodbye to each other. I went to the bathroom to shower, I came out and read a book that's when i got a text from Noah

"hey, sorry to disturb, just wanted to know if we'll be going out for the coffee tomorrow?"

"yeah, suure"

"okay...goodnight Tess"

The way he said my name made me blush a little bit "Goodnight" I surely went to bed with a smile. I could not wait for tomorrow.

***********************************************************************************************

do you guys love it?

pls vote and comment

Thanks