Chapter 7

Early in morning Tess went to jog so she could clear her mind off somethings going on especially Noah's recent behaviour towards her.

 It was weekend and she had a project to do with Kelvin and Claire in the cafe later in the afternoon.

"Tess honey!" her mum screamed from downstairs. 'Your friends are here' she said. 

Quite early...but it's not even time' she thought to herself

Tess hurriedly dressed up-- she wore her black joggers with a white crop top, did her hair in a ponytail style and wore her Nike black and white canvas. 

'I'm coming' she screamed. When she got down Kelvin and Claire were having snacks brought by her mum. 'Let's go!' she said 

'oh, no! It's not time yet for the project" kelvin said while sipping his juice 

'yup..we have something we want to show you' said Claire as she was coming closer to Tess.

After hours of driving and asking Claire and kelvin what it is they wanted to show me , we stopped at a restaurant that was so familiar. 

Yes! Noah brought me to this restaurant  on our first dinner together.

"um..guys, why are we here?" I asked Claire and Kelvin who seemed to be discussing something very important. 'what is going on?" 

"um...so you remember when you told us Noah has been acting strange?" Claire said

'yes" tess replied 

"you won't believe it but Noah is back and he seems to be on a date with a lady in this very restaurant" 

I couldn't believe my ears...Claire and Kelvin took me inside since i didn't want to believe them. As i walked in and turned to my right..behold! the one person i've been waiting for, the one who seemed to take my joy with and travelled. 

He was with a girl who looked around his age bracket --- long blonde pretty curls, long lashes, cute smile and a perfect thick body. 

I was angry at Noah for not telling me that he came back and not even bothered to see me or drop a message. 

Maybe he had his reasons i thought. 

We had gone back home to get our things for the project and after two hours we were finally done with our biology practical. Everyone bid farewell and  went to their various homes. 

In my room at midnight I decided to text Noah...

"hey! are you still doing the tour?"

"yes" he replied 

"when are you coming back?" 

"well...me and the boys went to the club today...i'm not sure when i'm coming back' 

"please send a picture with the outfit you wore today" 

"done" 

After seeing the picture.. I realized Noah was lying to me, but why? 

"thanks...goodnight" i said and immediately hunged up