Chapter 6

🎶Isn't it lovely all alone, heart made of glass my mind of stone. Tear me to pieces...🎶

Tess hummed as she was walking down the hall to her locker with her headphones on, listening to LOVELY BY BILLIE EILISH. It has been two weeks after the party at diana's house. Noah went on a trip with his bandmates to New York city, I was ecstatic when I heard the news.

I remember I paid him a visit the next day after the party to apologize for the way I left. I felt so stupid, all he did was try to comfort me and I just made things worse by running away. Unfortunately, I couldn't see him let alone talk to him, his mum told me that he got contract that could change his life. Later that day I gave him a call-- apologized and congratulated him. I miss him, though.

'Tess!' Kelvin called up to me, I could feel his breath, like he went on a marathon. "What's up?" I asked worried

"I just wanted to ask if you'll be free this evening...the thing is that Claire and I had planned an amazing night to celebrate our test scores...we'll be going on a movie night and I know you don't really like going out, but the celebration would feel so incomplete without you. SO, what do you say?"

I took some time to think about what kelvin had said and I decided to agree, ever since Noah left I became so gloomy, I don't know why, so I actually think it's a good idea I go out with my two best friends and go for a movie tonight.

"Yes! I'll go" i said enthusiactically.

"Great! It's all set. I'll pick you up by seven, okay?"

"Sure" I said with a smile and we went our separate ways.

********

"Kelvin, give me back my ice-cream" I whined at him. We were outside the cinema room buying some snacks after the movie had finished. We had watched "The Summer I turned Pretty" Kelvin didn't agree with Claire and I at first, but we somehow persuaded him and here we were.

The movie was so much fun though except the fact that Claire kept on dozing off and snoring like a pig. Kelvin had been tortured the most 'cause Claire was so close to him and she kept putting her legs and hands on him.

I had pity on him and kept Claire in a seat that wasn't occupied but still close to us and that's how our night had gone so far.

Kelvin and I were walking on the pavement. He insisted on taking me home though I refused so many times. Claire had already gone home since, I had called her driver up to pick her since she was tired.

I mean I wouldn't blame her, we had just finished our tests so she must be really exhausted after all the reading.

"The weather's nice, isn't it?" Kelvin asked and Tess nodded with a smile "Very".

"SO, what's up with lover boy?" he asked

"Huh? lover boy?" Tess replied

"Yes. I noticed the way you were staring at Noah in the party and I even saw you guys together before he had sung with his mates.

"You're totally wrong. Noah is just a friend, we don't have that kind of relationship...yet" she replied

"yet? that means you hope for it?" he said with a smirk

"hey! stop looking at me like that. I admit, I do find him attractive and all, I also think I'm infatuated, but what's the point. I don't what to open my heart to any guy"

"But he's not any guy for you. I see the way you look at him. I know that look, but I can only tell you to be wise and careful. DO not and I repeat, DO NOT fall for their sweet words. All boys are like that, I'm a guy and I know."

"SUre! I appreciate"

They had already reached Tess house. They bid farewell.

In her room, Tess took a long cold shower and once she was done she took time t think about what kelvin had said and she decided to text Noah.

TESS: Hey!!! how are you? how's tour?

NOAH: Hey!! Tour is nice. we just finished our last song for tonight and we are about heading to the bar.

TESS: Oh! All right. Just wanted to check up on you.

NOAH: All is well. Take care.

TESS: So...?

NOAH: What? Anything for your boy?

TESS: not really, I'm just bored. Eve since you left I've been feeling lonely. You're like my partner in crime..yunno?

NOAH: aww! Someone is missing me

TESS: In your dreams

NOAH: just admit it..you won't die

TESS: *sighs*

NOAH: we're at the bar and the boys are drinking so much.

..a few moments of silence

NOAH: I guess you need to sleep now... goodnight princess.

Tess: goodnig-

He just hunged up..hmm.

a few hours later, Tess called Noah on a video call to see what the boys were all up to cause she's bored, but he didn't pick up

Strange..she thought, maybe they're all sleeping cause it's late..so she went to bed.

°°~°°~°°°~°°~°°°~°°°~°°
Hey guys! I'm back
Finally closed for the term and I decided to edit this chapter

Expect more chapters.
Thanks!!💕

BleakрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ