Chapter 4

"Wow!" Claire squealed while looking at my room. "This is so amazing" she said as she looked at my writing place and my little music studio.

"I always knew you were a fan of books, but music? Wow! I'm surprised" I chuckled at her funny gesture and words.

"Okay! Let's get to work" I said while getting my notes. Claire and I were having a sleepover, she was going to sleep with me while we finish our project.

One hour later we had finished our project and Claire was already on my bed eating the chips my mum had brought for us. "Have you heard about the party that's happening?" she asked.

"Which one? I haven't even got time to check our school platform"

"No! It's not the school that's hosting it, it's um... Diana's birthday party and she's inviting everyone in senior year."

Diana. She's the popular girl in our school, I'm not really fund of her but if Claire wants to go then I'm sure it's going to be fun.

*******
"How's this one?" Claire asked while selecting clothes for the party. I just sat there numb. I don't really like going out, but I had to for Claire so she wouldn't feel bad. After all she's done a lot for me.

After what felt like a year Claire had finally picked out a clothe she'd wear-- a blue long strapped spaghetti princess gown. While I got a purple short gown with some black boots.

I was in the jewelry shop checking out some jewelries when Claire came up to me with a scowl on her face. "What happened?" I asked impatiently, this was the very first time I've seen Claire with a scowl and I didn't like it...for such a fun, loving and carefree girl it didn't fit her to be upset.

"haha, I tricked you" Claire laughed so hard while pointing at me.

I gave her such a hard glare that she became slightly uncomfortable. "Claire! that's not nice, you made me so worried unnecessary".

"kay fine I'm sorry...let's go" she said while grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the mall.

*************************

On arriving the location, loud music could be heard, the smell of alcohol--I couldn't stand the sight or the smell, I've never had. Claire was parking the car while I went inside waititng for her. "Tess!" someone yelled my name from behind, I turned and I was happy and also surprised to see Kelvin.

" What's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?" he asked jokingly, I giggled at this and smiled, I was about to tell and that's when a familiar voice erupted from the room " She's here with me" said Claire.

Claire and Kelvin were talking about things while Tess had excused herself to use the bathroom. On heading to the bathroom, Tess had bumped into someone " I'm so sorry" she said.

"It's okay" the person replied, she picked all the things that fell on the floor and handed it over t the person "Noah!" she said "what are you doing here?"

"oh wow! what a pleasant surprise" he said

***********************************************************************************************HEY GUYS! SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT...I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU. I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR MY GCE SO I WON'T HAVE TIME

PLS VOTE, LIKE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU!!!!