Chapter 3

It was a lovely morning, I woke up and went to the bathroom;brushed my teeth and took a shower. The water was so cold and refreshing...I really needed something to cool off my brain--I thought to myself. After that cold and refreshing shower, I decided to watch something  on Instagram...It was a public holiday, that means no school today and I have nothing to do at home so I put on my headphones and started watching reels, I saw something funny and laughed out loud, I was about to knock and that's when I got a call. 

NOAH: hey!still up for the coffee?

ME: yeah 

NOAH: Alright! I'll be waiting outside your house...just be fast. Bye!

I stood up and went straight to my wardrobe to get my clothe, after minutes of confusion and scattering I managed to get something sweet and casual; a pink crop top with ocean blue boyfriend jeans and a white canvas. I went straight to my dressing table and adorned myself with some jewelry, after that I looked at myself and I felt good so I quickly ran downstairs. "Mum I'm going out" I said before I closed the door. 

I was greeted by a familiar face immediately I turned-- he's looking so good with his grey hoodie and blue jeans white white canvas. "You look good, how do you do" I said with a smile while approaching him.

"Oh really!, I get that a lot thank you, how do you do too" he replied back with a smile on his face, and that's what I like about him--his smile, he's a really nice person. "So today's outing is about us getting to know more about each other". He gestured me to his bike.

On reaching our destination Noah and I hopped off the bike, "this is my Aunts restaurant" he said-- I looked around...the exterior is so nice I said to myself, looking at the way the name was designed with pink and purple flowers and hearts, the decorations...I wonder how the interior will look like I thought.

Noah had already parked his bike and we went inside. I was greeted with the lovely arouma of all kinds of sweet and food "Wow!!!", I squealed with delight. The interior is more than I expected...it's so nice. While I was  still admiring the interior my stomach grumbled, as if Noah knew he asked me to go sit down while he orders some food for us to eat.

I was eating fried rice with salad and chicken while Noah was drinking black coffee. While eating I felt a pair of eyeballs staring at me and I choked out of discomfort and nervousness. "Hey! Be careful...have some water" Noah said while patting my back...I took the water from him and drank. "Thanks" I said while keeping the cup on the table..my cheeks were so red out of embarrassment that I couldn't even look at him properly.

Noah decided to break the silence as he said, "Tess tell me about yourself" I looked at him and replied,"I'm more of a listener but okay. So I'm 16...I love singing and writing, I love music, books and movies...most of all I love sleeping and I love my alone time..I usually don't get alone time 'cause of my siblings though. I'm both introverted and extroverted...my extroverted side gets the more of me when I hang out with people that are really close to me or those I find really comfortable with while my introverted side gets the more of me when I'm with people that I don't know or I'm yet to still know, like you." I chuckled "Like I said...I love music so I like going to parties but I don't do anything.. I just sit and look around. I love rain ...it gives me peace. That's all I know I can say for now." Noah looked surprised at what I said.

"I'm sorry if I spoke too much" I said because the way he looked at me as if I was a clown. "Nah, it's nothing, I'm just shocked...I mean you look like a wild type of girl..I just never knew you were the calm type. Calm and cute...my type" he whispered the last two words and I blushed. "Okay, so what about you? Tell me about yourself"

"Well what to say... I'm 18...I love basketball and football, I also love music and books too... I've got a lot of collection in my room. I love going to clubs but I'm more of an indoor person.

"Okay, so since you're about going o college..what do you wanna study?" I asked. "Well I've always wished to be a musician and I've got a band too so that's what I think I'm gonna do." He said with a smile on his lips "hmm... interesting, so you're a rockstar" I said and we chuckled "not exactly a rockstar yet but one in the future."

Ever since I was small I've always wished to have someone that likes music as much as I do and I can't believe I'm kinda on a date with an upcoming rockstar. That's cool!

"Tess, would you like to see my apartment and where I play music with my band?" He asked looking at me with hope that I'll say yes and agreed.

He paid for the bill and we both went.
                      *****
"Hey bro!" One of Noah's friends said while they gave each other a handshake. "Who's this beauty you got over here" he asked while giving Noah a smirk. Noah introduced me to his friends
"Guys this is Tess, my friend"
"Hey Tess!!" They all said in uniform..they were like 4 of Noah's friends and I have them all a handshake.

"Tess wanted to meet you all and she just wanted to see my band mates...so Tess, these are  Bryan, Austin, Dean and Zack." He said and I smiled at all of them and they all smiled back.

Bryan is so lovely and cheerful...he liked cracking jokes and he plays the drums. Austin gives all this bad boy vibes, he didn't talk much and he plays the piano. Dean is a cute and quiet guy, he plays the violin. Zack is like Austin but he's cold...he shows no emotion, it almost seems like he's not human, he plays the guitar and also sings too and Noah plays the classic guitar while singing.

The boys were talking, it seemed like they were catching on a lot of things they had missed together. I just sat down, put on my headphones and decided to play "KARMA BY TAYLOR SWIFT FT ICE SCIPE" I love that song so much. While listening to songs, Noah tapped me on my shoulders and I paused the song to hear him out. "I and the boys were just discussing about a party we have next week...would you like to come?" I looked at him with excitement but I wasn't so sure if my mum would agree for me to go on a party. I was just about to speak when he said, "Don't worry, I'll talk to our mum's... they'll understand, I'm an adult so I'll take care of you" he smiled. I kind of liked it when he said he'll take care of me, he was acting like the elder brother I never had.

It was getting quite late...Noah and I had to leave , I bid farewell to the boys and we went.

                         ******
Noah had dropped me on my doorstep. "Call me when you're about to sleep okay?" He said and I agreed...we have each other a brief hug and parted ways.

When I entered, everywhere was so quiet and I went up to my siblings room but they were sleeping with my mum...so I went to my room to freshen up. I took a long cold refreshing bath, after my bath I read my book and did my assignments for school ...while doing my assignments I received a call from Noah.

NOAh: Hey! are you about to sleep?

ME: No, not yet... I was just finishing some of my home tasks

NOAH: oh! Okay, sorry for disturbing

ME: nah, it's cool...btw Noah thank you so much, I had a great time today (smiling).

NOAH: My pleasure... you'll have the best time of your life when you come to our party...just wait

ME: (laughing) we shall see then.

NOAH: Anyways.. goodnight princess

ME: Goodnight.

I was blushing so hard...Noah just called me princess...it was so cute. Before I slept, I called up Claire to know if there's any project or something we should do together and she said she'll be coming over.

I laid on my bed thinking about today, I had such a great time and I can't wait to see Noah again.
____________________________________

HEY GUYS!
I'M SORRY FOR JUST GIVING AN UPDATE NOW... IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE EXAMS AND I NEED TO READ SO YEAH...I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, PLEASE IT GIVES ME HOPE.

WORD COUNT:1539

THANK Y'ALL
Stephanie 💞