☆Entrance Exam☆

Birds chirp in my ear as I rise from my amazing slumber. I'm joking. Here's how it actually went. I was peacefully sleeping until I heard the most annoying sound in existence, my alarm clock. I check the time. Oh, you've got to be kidding me. I'm going to be late for the stupid entrance exam. I jumped out of my bed to find the gym clothes I set aside for the day. I ran out of my room, basically flew into the downstairs.

   "Hi sweetheart, how are you feeling for today?" My mom asks me.

   "Great, but I have to go or I'm going to be late." I quickly say.

   "Oh, ok, let's go." She said as she started walking outside.

   Now my mother is normally an amazing driver she stays in the speed limit and smiles at everyone as she passes them even if they are rude. That was not today though. She pushed the pedal harder than I thought the pedal could actually go. But she did get there in time.

   I ran into the building before looking where I was going. I ran straight into a wall.

   "Stupid Sora." I scolded myself.

   "Who do you think you are?" An angry blond boy yelled at me.

   So I didn't hit a wall. I hit a person. Oops.

   "Can you speak extra?" Spiky hair growled.

   "Oh, yea, I can. Sorry about that. I wasn't looking." I apologized.

   "Clearly." Mean man scoffs walking away.

   What's wrong with him? Oh, well. I began walking to the auditorium, this time looking where I was going. Wouldn't want to run into angry eyes again. I find my seat in C7 and collapse into it. Some lights turned on and President Michelle started speaking. At least I think that his name.

  "What up, UA candidates? Thanks for tunin' in to me, your school DJ. C'mon. And lemme hear ya!" Wierd hair guy yells as he strikes a pose.

  No one says anything. I think I can hear crickets.

   "Keeping it mello, huh? That's fine. I'll skip straight to the main show. Let's talk about this practical exam. Is gonna go down, okay? Sunglasses announced. "Are you ready? Yeah!"

   Complete silence again. I kinda feel bad for him. I'll chear for him in my mind.

   "Like your application said, today you rockin' boys and girls will be out there conducting ten-minute mock battles in super-hip urban settings." Jazzy hands explaind. "Fird your loins, my friends. After I drop you there, you'll head to your specified battle center, sounds good?"

   Ohhh, his name is president mic wait no present mic there. I did it.

   "OKAY?" Mic shouts.

   No one answered again. And I found out I'm Battle Center B on that card in front of me.

   "Okay, okay, let's check out your targets. There are three types of faux villains in every battle center. You'll earn points based on their level of difficulty, so better chose wisely." Mic says. "Your goal in this is to use your Quirk to raise your score by shredding these faux villains like a mid-song guitar solo."

   "But, check it! Make sure you're keeping things heroic. Attacking other examinees is a UA no-no, ya dig?" Mic continues.

   Then, a random boy behind me with glasses stood up.

   "Excuse me, sir, but I have a question." Glasses man announced.

   "Hit me!" Mic tells him.

   "On the printout, you've listed four types of villains. Not three. With all respect, if this is an error on official UA materials, it is shameful. We are exemplary students. We expect the best from Japan's most notable school. A mistake such as this won't do." Blue hair speaks. "Additionally, you with the unkempt hair. You've been muttering this entire time. Stop that. If you can't bother to take this seriously, leave. You're distracting the rest of us."