☆Im Not A Good President☆

When I went to school today, there were a bunch of reporters. I tried my best just to ignore them.

"Hey, you! Can you tell us what's it's like to work so closely with All Might?" I hear I reporter ask someone. I turn around to see Midoriya shaking all over with a microphone in his face. Are you kidding me. I walk over to him.

"We're not interested." I bluntly tell the reporter. I grab the back of Midoriya's shirt and pull him with me.

"White hair? You must be Periodic's daughter. How is it like to live with a Pro Hero?" The same reporter asks. I continue to ignore them while I pull Midoriya with me.

"Thank you so much, Yamada." Midoriya says. I let go of his shirt and walked into the building.

"No problem. Reporters are annoying anyway." I respond and start walking to the classroom.

"Oh, wait! Can I walk with you to class and start putting you in my hero book?" Midoriya asks while trying to stay in my walking speed.

"Uh, sure?" I replied.

"Ok, so." He pulls out a really screwed up book from his backpack. What happened to that thing? Is it burnt? "Sora Yamada. How old are you?"

"15," I answer.

"And your Quirk is telekinesis, right?" He asks.

"Yep." I turn left.

"How does your Quirk work?" He asks.

"I can move anything, basically. I can break the things I'm controlling into smaller pieces, but I can't put them back together. I inherited a bit of my fathers quirk and my mothers as well. I can control people's bodies and move anything on the periodic table even if it's not solid." I explain.

"Ok," he writes in his book. "What are your parents' names?"

"Emiko Yamada hero name Periodic and Katashi Shimizu villain name Pain." I answer.

"What's your weaknesses?" He asks.

"I don't really have one, but if I overuse my Quirk, I get really tired. It's also difficult to control people's bodies sense it takes more energy." I answer. We get to the 1A door and I open it.

"Thank you, that's all I need." Midoriya says, smiling.

I nod and head to my seat. Then I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Hello, Yamada. I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house with the girls from our class today?" Ashido asks me.

"Thank you for the offer, Ashido. I will have to ask my mother, but I would love to." I answer.

"Oh, you don't have to call me Ashido. Just call me Mina." She says, smiling.

"Then you can call me Sora." I smile back at her.

"Here's my number, Sora." She hands me a piece of paper.

"Thank you." She walks to her seat as I take mine.