☆Who Is Tetsutetsu☆

"Who do you think is gonna win?" Mina asks me and Tsu as we walk into the arena.

   "I feel like Todoroki has the best chance. Ribbit." Tsu answers.

   "I don't know, Bakugo also has a chance." I add.

   "You don't think you're gonna win?" Mins looks at me astonished.

   "No. I don't think I would win against Todoroki." I replay.

   "Mina! Tsu! Yamada!" I look over to see Yaoyorozu running towards us. "I was told by Kaminari and Mineta that the girls were supposed to join the cheerleaders during the break."

   Yaoyorozu pulls out multiple orange and white cheerleader outfits for all three of us, wearing one already.

   "Oh, yea! That would be so fun!" Mina says, grabbing one. Tsu nods and grabs the other.

   "I'll pass." I look at the outfits terrified.

   "You don't get a choice." Mina grabs my wrist and pulls me to the locker room. It all went in a blur. I had my gym clothes on, and then I didn't. I was in the changing room, and then I was in the arena with pompoms as Kaminari and Mineta looked at us. What the fuck?

    "Looks like Class 1-A is goin' full-on fanservice!" Mic says on the speakers.

   "What?! You tricked us? You're gonna regret this!" Yaoyorozu yells. "Why is it that i always end up falling for that lottle perverts stupid scheme? I even used my Quirks to make these outfits."

   "I'm sorry, Yaoyorozu. Ignore him he's ugly and weird." I join Uraraka on the ground comforting Yaoyorozu.

   "Thank you." Yaoyorozu smiles at me. "You can call me Momo, by the way."

   "Ugh, I hate those guys!" Jirou throws her pompoms on the ground.

    "Well, we do have a little time before the finals start, and kinda like these uniforms, so... How 'bout we just roll with it!" Hagakure says.

   "Are you crazy!" Jirou yells.

   "Wow, Toru. You've got skills." Tsu complements.

    "Have fun competing in these little side games, everyone!" Mic grabs my attention. "After they're over, the students from the top five teams will be duking it out one-on-one in a tournament-style fighting competition! I promise you're not going to want to miss these epic match ups!"

   I walk over to Kirishima to see the board better. It has no names. Well, that's lovely. Guess I don't know who I'm with.

   "Aw, yeah. Finally, I gettin the chance to show what we're made of. I watch these finals every year, and now I'm actually in them!" Kirishima says.

    "So wait. Is it always a tournament?" Mina asks. I look at her with bewilderment.

   "Do you not watch the UA Sports Festival?"

   "I do. I just don't pay attention."

   "The final!s always a one-on-one competition, but they switch it up every time. Last year, it was a foam sword-fighting match." Sero actually answers Mina's question.

   "Come closer and draw lots to see who you're up against." Oh, that's why there aren't any names on the board. "Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games before we start. The finalists have the option of participating in those activities or sitting out to prepare for battle. I'm sure you all want to conserve your stamina. I'll start with the first place team."

   Um. Excuse me." Ojiro's hand goes up. "Sorry. But I'm withdrawing."

   "Say what now." I say out loud. I put a hand over my mouth. Oops, that was meant to stay in my head.