HE'S TRYING TO KIDNAP US

If you got a notification about this chapter ignore it I'm just editing a few chapters-Akita(AKA the author) Jan 10 2024
I didn't know what to write☹️ I never do ngl- This chapter isn't a chatfic btw🙂

If you got a notification about this chapter ignore it I'm just editing a few chapters-Akita(AKA the author) Jan 10 2024I didn't know what to write☹️ I never do ngl- This chapter isn't a chatfic btw🙂

What I'm wearing btw😋 the zip up is oversized cuz I can't go anywhere without wearing an oversized shirt or sweater but u choose what you wear🫵🫵

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

5:37 𝙰𝙼

You and Akita were currently at school sitting in the hallways. It was very early so there were barely any students. You got bored and started reading the old messages from the group chat. There were a lot of messages from the middle of the night before you two were added. Everyone was asking each other if they were okay. That only made you wonder if they were going through the same thing you and Akita were going through.

You heard Akita sigh next to you. "You good?" you turned towards her.

"Yeah, I'm just bored." She stared at her feet for a moment. "You wanna go to the gym?"

"Why?"

"Don't act like you don't know. The gym is more fun than sitting in the hallway."

"Oh- yeah let's go."

(Time skip to the gym this is most likely a lazy chapter btw)

6:15 𝙰𝙼

"YOU BITCH-"

"HUSHHH. Before I hit you with the basketball again."

Life lesson learned. Say no when Akita asks you to go to the gym. She'll just chase you with a basketball.

"Jeez. Let's just go to class. There should be some kids in there by now." you got off the floor. Only to be pushed back down again. "STOP JUMPING ME!"

"Shhh!" Akita pulled you off the floor and started walking to the gym door. "C'mon, hurry up. Also I ain't jumping you, stupid."

(Time skip)

7:09 𝙰𝙼

Class started nine minutes ago and you were trying to ignore Aidens stares. It didn't help the fact that you sat right next to him. At least you were next to the window. Akita was sitting behind you. Ashlyn was in front of you. It suprised you on how Aiden hasn't been talking to you this whole time.

"Y/N." Akita whispered behind you. You looked back at her and she held out a folded paper. You took it and unfolded it.

'You do know Aiden has been staring at you this whole time right? (•﹏•;)'

'Yes, I know. I don't even think he blinked (_)'

'I'm scared- I don't want the bell to ring for passing period.'