Tf they doing here?🤨

Phantom dimension chapter😋
You choose what u wear obv💃 and OMG I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO START THIS OR WHAT TO WRITEEE😭

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"AKITA STOP- why did I think it was a good idea for you to drivee."

Long story short you and Akita were out to look for stuff to screw around with(and possibly accidentally end up offing each other because you two can't even be trusted with a plastic knife) so in order for you two to find something you had to drive some place, you don't know where your going because Akita won't tell you where, she said she knew a place but really she lied just so she could drive but you don't know that, so she's speeding and is possibly about to get both of you killed. That wasn't very short.

"Waaitt!" Akita slammed on the breaks which caused you to fly forward. The car you two stole from the neighbor across the street didn't have seatbelts for some reason. "We should go to Ashlyn's house, The graveyard should have something interesting in there!"

"Actually that sounds trustable." you rubbed the knee that you scraped. "Let's go."

"Oh shit- your knee okay?"

"Obviously not can't you see it bleeding?"

"No. The sky is red too and it makes everything around us red."

"Suck fuck a dick smartass."

(Time skipp)

As you were getting closer to Ashlyn's place, the area started to light up more. This confused the both of you. Once the graveyard came in sight you saw lights on top of the wall.

"What the hell.." you turned to Akita. "Did the walls have lights before?" Akita shook her head but then slammed on the breaks again. This time you caught yourself. You were confused on why she looked so scared until you looked over at the graveyard again. There was a swarm of those creatures.

"I'm suggesting that's why we weren't chased by monsters while driving. We were free to yell all the way here." Akita whispered and you nodded.

"Park the car somewhere. I'll be right back." you spoke in a low voice as you started to get out the car. "I'm gonna find something to throw so I can make a distraction. Once I throw it I'll run back, get in the car, then you'll speed to the back. There should be a door there."

"Y/N I can't do that I'll end up crashing." Akita whined and shrunk into her seat.

"Yeah you can. You sped on the way here." you sighed then started walking away. You made sure to watch where she went so you knew where to go when you had to run.

After at least a minute of searching you found two stones. You started looking around for something to throw them at. There was a window to another house nearby and a trash can. It was quiet enough for the swarm of monsters to hear. You picked up the two stones and threw them. One broke the window and the other went into the trash can.

The sound echoed through the air. You slightly panicked because you didn't expect it to be so loud. You started running towards the car. Luckily the creatures didn't see you so you easily got into the car and Akita started driving to the back. Once you two arrived at the back you guys got out and rushed inside. You were kinda suprised the door wasn't locked.

"We made it!" Akita started clapping her hands and jumping up and down like a child.

"I'm surprised you didn't crash the car. We definitely wouldn't have made it if you did." you laughed. "Remind me to never let you drive again."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I'M A GRE-" Akita was cut off by a loud clanking noise. "Okay wuh duh fug."

"Wuh duh fug indeed." you started to walk around the graveyard. "You hear that?" You stopped walking only to hear talking coming from one of the busses.

"I hear that." Akita followed closely behind you as you walked closer to the bus. "Not gonna lie those voices sound familiar."

"Yeah they actually do."

The voices suddenly came to a halt.

"Shit did they hear us?" you whispered.

"Yeah." Akita said, not whispered. You quickly shushed her as you heard footsteps speeding through the bus isle. "Hide!" Akita pushed(shoved) you under the bus then crawled under next to you.

"You see anything Ashlyn?" You perked at the familiar name.

"Ashlyn? As in Ashlyn Banner?" you whispered. Akita just replied with an 'I don't know'.

"No. But I can hear it under the bus."

"How did she hear?" Akita whispered.

"She called us an it.."You quietly whined. You listened as footsteps got louder until they were over where you where hiding. But they soon passed and exited the bus.

"We gotta run."

"Kita no."

"Kita yes."

"What the hell are you doing here?" You and Akita snapped your heads forward to see Ashlyn staring right back at you both. Well at least you think it was Ashlyn.

"UM-"

"Can you get out from under the bus please?" You and Akita obviously obeyed.

"Are you Ashlyn's twin sister but with short hair?" Akita asked while pointing at her.

Ashlyn just gave her a sorta confused look and said, "No... I'm Ashlyn." she pointed at herself.

"Wasn't it obvious?"

"No Y/N that's why I asked."

"Wel-"

"Both of you shut up." Ashlyn cut you off. "Why are you two here?"

"Oh so basically we woke up in this place but at the hotel from the field trip. We thought nothing of it and just went back to sleep." you explained.

"And you didn't think once that you were in danger?" Tyler scoffed.

"No we did! We just ignored everything!" Akita smiled.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Ending the chapter right here😇 turns out I don't publish 2 chapters everyday it's been like a week😭
EDITED Jan 10 2024

Ending the chapter right here😇 turns out I don't publish 2 chapters everyday it's been like a week😭EDITED Jan 10 2024